April mummies!!

Just realised I will be moving to tri 2 on my birthday now!

Eek I'm tri 2 tomorrow xx

Aww so exciting and so jealous. I still have 4 days until I get to move. I bet TRI 2 is so much more fun and relaxing than TRI 1 was

Michelle x

Hopefully it will be less stressful but I doubt it. I have problems when I'm pregnant and will probably be going in for a cervical stitch in a few weeks. Good thing is I generally get scanned every few weeks so I get to see baba more xx

Aww so exciting and so jealous. I still have 4 days until I get to move. I bet TRI 2 is so much more fun and relaxing than TRI 1 was

Michelle x

Hopefully it will be less stressful but I doubt it. I have problems when I'm pregnant and will probably be going in for a cervical stitch in a few weeks. Good thing is I generally get scanned every few weeks so I get to see baba more xx

Regular scans certainly helped reassure me and I felt it helped pass the time. Fx this pregnancy is simple and stress free for you.

Michelle x

Michelle x

Regular scans certainly helped reassure me and I felt it helped pass the time. Fx this pregnancy is simple and stress free for you.

Michelle x

And for you too hun

Leanne xxx

Still a few days left in tri 1, got my scan tomorrow afternoon, hoping I don't get moved back. Not many of us left now. Looking forward to this tri being over :)

What's everyone up to today?

I am but I have my official 12w scan tomorrow, so I might just stay here till then lol xx

What time is yours? I've got to wait until 14:40, tomorrow is going to go in soooo slowly!!!

Congrats on all the scans ladies!!

I'm off to tri2 today. I'll save you all seats! X

My due date is now 23 April. I get the results of my screening tomorrow - fingers crossed for me please! Best wishes to everyone having scans this week - looking forward to us all being in Tri 2! x

Good luck with your scans ladies.

After what seemed a lifetime of waiting and turmoil I had my 12 week scan on Thursday. It was so amazing seeing the little wriggler there on the screen! ive attached a pic (hope it works!!)
I shall be seein you all in the 2nd tri forum :) x x x

Gem x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads