April mummies!!

Had my scan today - all looked good! Can't work out how to post photo. They did my combined testing today as well and I should get results on Monday. Feeling happy! x

That's greats news Becky, so pleased for you

Michelle x

Aw Becky that's great!

Scan was.... interesting! Was absolutely busting for a wee and then baby wouldn't keep still to get the NT measurement, kept twisting his head right at the screen (little poser)or turning so his bum was facing us! She got one and then sent me for a bit of a wee, after that she was happier with the measurements she got. Got put forward (again!) so now i'm 13+1 and due 15 April, not sure I'm that far ahead but hey!

That's fantastic news AMS, your now in TRI 2 as your over 13wks Congratulations

Michelle x

Last edited:
Not ready for tri 2 yet!!

Hopefully these picture will work....
Sucking his thumb:

Face on:

Thanks Gilly :)

Michelle I've posted in your other thread but so glad everything is ok with baby - will you still have regular scans now?

Anyone else having scans this week?

My arms is killing after they took my blood yesterday, its all bruised around the vein. The woman at booking in was great, not even a scratch !!

Thanks Gilly :)

Michelle I've posted in your other thread but so glad everything is ok with baby - will you still have regular scans now?

Anyone else having scans this week?

My arms is killing after they took my blood yesterday, its all bruised around the vein. The woman at booking in was great, not even a scratch !!

No more weekly scans. My 20wk one is booked for 10th December but hubby wants us to have a private one at 16wks so we can find out the gender so that should be round about 6th November.

Michelle x

Here is my 12wk scan pic. Sorry it's not very clear. It didn't make a difference if my bladder was full or empty baby was being a little rascal. Dates were spot on so we are officially due 23rd April. So happy and excited

Michelle x
image.jpg

Last edited:
I was absolutely crapping it Natalilly. So scared I was going to get bad news today. You will be fine though. Will be checking in for updates on you x

Michelle x

Think it's only natural my mums like dont even think negative thoughts but its so bloody hard glad it's 9am!! Will update ASAP keep everything crossed for me!! Xxxxx

Aww congrats Michelle I'm so pleased for u hun. Natalilly u will be fine hun xx

Not long to go until your scan now Nat :D Can't wait to hear how you get on.

Good luck too Pink79 - what time is your scan? xx

jamenu4e.jpg
was amazing!! Everything perfect so happy put me forward one day so 12 5 today we are over the moon xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back