April 2021 Mummies!

Can’t believe it really is 2nd trimester soon wow that’s gone really quick girls xxx
I feel like it’s taking forever - still 3 weeks until my first scan. I’ll be 13 weeks then. :help:

seems crazy that I have to wait so long before I even know if bub is in the right place etc!

I just moved my first appt forward a week so I’ll see the midwife and have my first scan in 9 days when I’m 9+6. Mostly I just can’t keep hiding this insane belly. I’m nauseated and sucking it in is so uncomfortable. If the scan looks good I’ll share the news cause I literally don’t have a choice anymore.

21653E4C-AB0D-4A10-B223-20BB107E3301.jpeg

Oh and the nausea today is the worst so far by a lot. I know it’s a good sign but man it’s awful!

Aww hope you're on the meant soon.

Haha that does sound pretty full on! Will you get to have a break from the degree course or anything when the baby arrives? At least having been through it before with your first you'll have an idea of what to expect and what you're able to manage. X

Yeah, I'm just throwing myself in at the deep end really! I'm going to discuss taking a week off from when I go into labour until the baby is a few days old and that is a complete whirlwind of a few days anyway ha! But I have a toddler who has a strict routine and I think that will help ground us through the crazy first few weeks! Also due to Covid, we have had no visitors at our house since February and now we probably won't have any visitors till at least next summer! Having a newborn will make us even more vigilant about keeping people away.

One more week to go until my first scan!! So excited, I’m 11+2 today and I feel amazing compared to a couple weeks ago. I’m moving house this weekend so no time to feel sorry for myself, obviously taking things easy and getting the OH to do all the heavy lifting. I’m still only able to eat little and often, it’s the best course of action to keep the sickness at bay.... I’ve just had sausage, stuffing and tomato sauce sandwiches.... what a combination ey!
Hope you’re all doing okay xx

Oh my....that sandwich sounds amazing!!! Recently I can't stop thinking about Christmas Dinner.

Woke up feeling hungover, and sick loads worse day I felt xxxx

Hey All, Its the end of the road from me Im afraid, My scan yesterday showed no progression from last week.
Ive been in today and taken my first tablet followed by the other ones on Saturday, had an absolute shitter of a week, found out my dog has an aggressive bone cancer and has to be put down, and my other dog needs surgery.
we wont be trying for a while, going through all of this alone has absolutely broken me.
We will try again when the pandemic is over and I can have some support with me.
I wish you all the absolute best pregnancies.

XxX

Hey All, Its the end of the road from me Im afraid, My scan yesterday showed no progression from last week.
Ive been in today and taken my first tablet followed by the other ones on Saturday, had an absolute shitter of a week, found out my dog has an aggressive bone cancer and has to be put down, and my other dog needs surgery.
we wont be trying for a while, going through all of this alone has absolutely broken me.
We will try again when the pandemic is over and I can have some support with me.

XxX

Aww so sorry that you have had such a heard breaking week @Lulla Bell !
All the best for the future xx

XxX

I’m sorry to read this if u ever need chat just inbox xxxxx thinking of u

Oh no @Lulla Bell i am so so sorry. The loss is devastating enough but your poor dog too. We lost our soul mate kitty last year to a sudden and horrific illness, she was just 2 it totally destroyed me. It’s so hard. Huge hugs honey.

Aww hope you're on the meant soon.

Haha that does sound pretty full on! Will you get to have a break from the degree course or anything when the baby arrives? At least having been through it before with your first you'll have an idea of what to expect and what you're able to manage. X

Yeah, I'm just throwing myself in at the deep end really! I'm going to discuss taking a week off from when I go into labour until the baby is a few days old and that is a complete whirlwind of a few days anyway ha! But I have a toddler who has a strict routine and I think that will help ground us through the crazy first few weeks! Also due to Covid, we have had no visitors at our house since February and now we probably won't have any visitors till at least next summer! Having a newborn will make us even more vigilant about keeping people away.

One more week to go until my first scan!! So excited, I’m 11+2 today and I feel amazing compared to a couple weeks ago. I’m moving house this weekend so no time to feel sorry for myself, obviously taking things easy and getting the OH to do all the heavy lifting. I’m still only able to eat little and often, it’s the best course of action to keep the sickness at bay.... I’ve just had sausage, stuffing and tomato sauce sandwiches.... what a combination ey!
Hope you’re all doing okay xx

Oh my....that sandwich sounds amazing!!! Recently I can't stop thinking about Christmas Dinner.

XxX

I'm so sorry to hear this. Sending you hugs at this time and all the luck for the future x

XxX
I am so sorry. Sending you so much love.

Sorry for being AWOL, just struggling a little as I’m still not sure how many weeks i am. My early scan was cancelled, but I’ve had my booking in with midwife, she dated me as 14+4 with a due date of 15/3/21 but I think I’m 3/4 weeks behind that.

The hospital has no ultrasound appointments so I’m waiting for them to squeeze me in somewhere.

I’m not sure how no-one has noticed this either :)

54526A2C-BCF6-429D-A7DA-9300BF37963E.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi @Dj2015! Gorgeous bump! Yeah I know that I'm noticeably pregnant, but with the lockdown we are all out of shape and fluffy so I could pass it off as that still. Also I pretty much don't see anyone, so...

I am 9 weeks tomorrow. I know the symptoms are reassuring and I am so grateful, but the headaches and nausea and fatigue and EXTREME moodiness (rage and weeping and often both at once) and crazy severe insomnia are really exhausting me. I have never, ever had it this bad the first trimester! Not even close! I don't know if I'm just older now or what. Or 5th baby. Or who knows!

How is everyone feeling?

All week I've avoided having a day nap but today I had one! Feel worse for it. Also feeling nauseous today. Got my scan on Wednesday and I'm 12 weeks today...can't wait to see if they move my dates forward or back. Can't wait to get into bed tonight

@Olivia118 I hate naps! Always feels like a waste of time and I never feel better. Unless I doze off for like 4 minutes, then I tend to feel refreshed. But a full-on nap makes me feel foggy and disoriented and mildly depressed. So ready to feel better.

Aww I love a nap, only since being pregnant, rarely had them before that.
But naps make me forget about the cleaning or the pots that need washing that I just don’t have the energy to do :D
Haha.

@Olivia118 12 weeks already! That’s so exciting!

@Kholl sounds like you are suffering with the lot, it is so exhausting being pregnant! I am constantly tired and barely get 2-4hours sleep before I need to get up for a wee, can’t remember the last time I slept through for 6-8 hours :-(! My nausea now makes me feel like I am so hungry that if it gets worse I may pass out, but I literally do nothing but eat all day!!

Fingers crossed 2nd trimester will be much kinder to us all :pray:

Right girls got some anti sickness tablets hopefully they will help xxx :( feel so I’ll

Oh I'm so

XxX
Oh I'm so so sorry love. What a nightmare of a week. Take care of yourself. I hope things get better for you soon. ❤️ Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back