April 2021 Mummies!

I’m feeling ok just certain smells make me gag. Had a lot of pulling down there the last couple days and tiredness is a killer. Xxxxx

How are we all feeling??? Xxxx
Rough as! My son has picked up a cold from nursery and hasn't slept well at all since Friday night. He's also passed his cold on to me and my husband. Plus the pregnancy tiredness and nausea on top. Counting the days till the second trimester lol. Hope everyone else is doing a bit better. X

Rough as! My son has picked up a cold from nursery and hasn't slept well at all since Friday night. He's also passed his cold on to me and my husband. Plus the pregnancy tiredness and nausea on top. Counting the days till the second trimester lol. Hope everyone else is doing a bit better. X

We are in the same boat!!! We visited a nursery and my toddler picked up a cold! It's now done the rounds and both husband and I are feeling rough! Sickness has returned today and super tired!

I hope everyone is doing well!

I have enrolled for a Psychology degree starting in October! Having a toddler, own business, building work happening at home and being pregnant.....is it too much I wonder? I'm my own worst enemy! Also I need to get my driving license before this baby arrives!

Hope you're all doing well x

So sorry for those who are struggling! I’m feeling better the last few days which is worrisome and also a relief. Really cannot wait until my scan. Just 19 days to go.

Hey there ladies, feeling OK these days! Had some spotting last week but had an appointment today and all is well with the little one!! Growing bigger and bigger!
To all the ladies having a rough time, hang in there.... Hopefully second trimester will be much better.

Sending you all positive vibes!! ❤️

We are in the same boat!!! We visited a nursery and my toddler picked up a cold! It's now done the rounds and both husband and I are feeling rough! Sickness has returned today and super tired!

I hope everyone is doing well!

I have enrolled for a Psychology degree starting in October! Having a toddler, own business, building work happening at home and being pregnant.....is it too much I wonder? I'm my own worst enemy! Also I need to get my driving license before this baby arrives!

Hope you're all doing well x
Aww hope you're on the meant soon.

Haha that does sound pretty full on! Will you get to have a break from the degree course or anything when the baby arrives? At least having been through it before with your first you'll have an idea of what to expect and what you're able to manage. X

So sorry for those who are struggling! I’m feeling better the last few days which is worrisome and also a relief. Really cannot wait until my scan. Just 19 days to go.
Yesterday and today I’ve felt a lot better - so I get exactly what you mean. This is my first ever pregnancy so I don’t have a clue. On one hand I’m like ok it’s nice to not feel queasy and retch all day and on the other I’m like ok sooo my symptoms have eased am I still pregnant?! Still have 3 damn weeks until my first scan to even know if it’s a) in the right place and b) still developing! Fml

Yesterday and today I’ve felt a lot better - so I get exactly what you mean. This is my first ever pregnancy so I don’t have a clue. On one hand I’m like ok it’s nice to not feel queasy and retch all day and on the other I’m like ok sooo my symptoms have eased am I still pregnant?! Still have 3 damn weeks until my first scan to even know if it’s a) in the right place and b) still developing! Fml

coz it my first to carry I got no bump or nothing expanding so I’m feeling the same at the min xx do u have any growth in ur belly xx

Not having a good time atm :( I am constantly nauseous and constantly tired. I have my 8 week appointment in 2 days, going to have to take a sick bag with me in case I need to pull over to throw up on the way :x!
finding it difficult to concentrate when working, it’s just lucky I am at home, I think everyone in the office would have figured me out by now if they could see me!
Hope everyone is doing ok

Not having a good time atm :( I am constantly nauseous and constantly tired. I have my 8 week appointment in 2 days, going to have to take a sick bag with me in case I need to pull over to throw up on the way :x!
finding it difficult to concentrate when working, it’s just lucky I am at home, I think everyone in the office would have figured me out by now if they could see me!
Hope everyone is doing ok
Totally sympathise. From about 7.5/8 weeks I feel like that too. Now I’m getting ok days and then days that I just am totally off my food. Even water makes me feel horrible. X

Totally sympathise. From about 7.5/8 weeks I feel like that too. Now I’m getting ok days and then days that I just am totally off my food. Even water makes me feel horrible. X

I don’t know how people just carry on with their daily lives, I feel so lousy. I feel less nauseous when I’m eating so I just keep eating and I feel like I’ve put loads of weight on.
wish I could just sleep through all this until I start to feel better :-(

I don’t know how people just carry on with their daily lives, I feel so lousy. I feel less nauseous when I’m eating so I just keep eating and I feel like I’ve put loads of weight on.
wish I could just sleep through all this until I start to feel better :-(
I said exactly the same. We put so much pressure on ourselves don’t we?! As well as the bloody body image pressure.

try going for a couple of small walks everyday to get some fresh air and honestly eat what doesn’t make you feel sick. I’m having quite small portions at breakfast and dinner and then in between snacking on rice cakes (when I can stomach it) and veg with hummus. Some days I can’t handle any of that and the only thing bub wants is a maccas. :doh:

Hopefully we will get past this soon and we will get the pregnancy glow!

I got myself rice cakes to snack on, but I find them dry and the thought of eating something dry makes me feel nauseous! Sounds so weird, I just keep craving things like cereal or soup.
I have started eating ginger nut biscuits today, I am hoping they may help as ginger tea itself makes me feel sick!

I have some of those anti sickness wrist bands but I don’t think they have helped. I need to start doing some exercise, but I barely feel like I have the energy to work so actually doing anything else just seems to hard!

who know pregnancy would make me a right moaning Minnie! Haha!

I am 7w4d today and due April 30th, I have had some spotting week 4-5 which went away, and now everything is ok. I can not wait for the US because I want to see the heart bit than I will be relaxed.

I said exactly the same. We put so much pressure on ourselves don’t we?! As well as the bloody body image pressure.

try going for a couple of small walks everyday to get some fresh air and honestly eat what doesn’t make you feel sick. I’m having quite small portions at breakfast and dinner and then in between snacking on rice cakes (when I can stomach it) and veg with hummus. Some days I can’t handle any of that and the only thing bub wants is a maccas. :doh:

You're spot on! Eat whatever makes you feel better! We are growing a human being after all so we deserve it!!

Pasta is my go-to pregnancy food so far as well! Craving it a lot!!!! Seafood pasta, simple with some tomatoes and basil, pesto pasta... ANY pasta! Hahaha!

Hang in there mummies, a few more weeks to go and hopefully 2nd trimester will be treating us much better.

Can’t believe it really is 2nd trimester soon wow that’s gone really quick girls xxx

One more week to go until my first scan!! So excited, I’m 11+2 today and I feel amazing compared to a couple weeks ago. I’m moving house this weekend so no time to feel sorry for myself, obviously taking things easy and getting the OH to do all the heavy lifting. I’m still only able to eat little and often, it’s the best course of action to keep the sickness at bay.... I’ve just had sausage, stuffing and tomato sauce sandwiches.... what a combination ey!
Hope you’re all doing okay xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back