April 2021 Mummies!

Anyone else’s morning sickness kicked up a notch? I’ve felt nauseas the whole time and have retched at certain smells and when trying to brush my teeth (at the back) and tongue but on Sunday I actually was sick, just once and again today.

other than that I’m just really tired as I get up a few times in the night because I need a wee.

can’t believe I still have 4 weeks to go to have my first scan!!!

I’m weeing twice In the night always around the same xx

Anyone else’s morning sickness kicked up a notch? I’ve felt nauseas the whole time and have retched at certain smells and when trying to brush my teeth (at the back) and tongue but on Sunday I actually was sick, just once and again today.

other than that I’m just really tired as I get up a few times in the night because I need a wee.

yes!! I actually threw up a little today :( terrible. I drink ginger tea a lot, that seems to help.
I get up twice most nights two. Being pregnant is hard work hahaha :D

Yeah mines been bad since about 7 weeks. I find when I get hungry it makes it worse so I feel like I'm just constantly eating plain crackers at the moment. Hoping it'll get better in a week or so?!

My scan is two days after yours. I’ll be exactly 13 weeks.

Feels like ages away but I guess they must Be behind with the whole Covid !! But at least if we are week out we are near 12 weeks which is ok but pretty sure I’m round the right date by my dates but who knows it depends how baby grows :) xxx

Thankyou everyone.
I will relax a bit when I've seen progression at the next scan

I would have been 6dpo which is crazy.
Although my husband reminded me last night
At my 12 week scan with my son my dates were bought forward by 6 days to what we originally thought.
So it could be the same

8 days to go and I'll know ❤️

Can't believe you're all getting your scans ladies.
So exciting

If these new dates are correct I'll end up a may mummy, although I had Phoenix three weeks early.. :)

I got my bfp at 6dpo! I had a few people doubting it and saying it was so early but it was my bfp :)

Hope you're all doing well!

I've had no motivation to do anything recently. I've tried to pull myself together and focus on things I want to get done between now and April. My main goal is to pass my driving test and be on the road. My son and best friend will be going off to nursery soon, I will miss him so much. Also today I enrolled to do my degree starting in October.....am I crazy!? :rotfl: a new born, toddler and a degree. Bring on the stress :roll::roll:

Also I'm 11 weeks tomorrow!!!!!! Can't actually believe it! Scan on the 23rd!

my scan is on the 23rd too! I’ll be 12 + 2, so exciting!!

I’ve got a couple questions for you ladies:

1. do you have mobile notes (on an app) or handheld notes, or even both? I only have an app with my notes and I’m worried the hospital won’t be happy I don’t have handheld when I go for my scan...

And 2. It’s been 2 weeks since my bloods were taken and they still haven’t uploaded my results to my notes... are they just slow or should I chase this up?
Thanks xx

My scan is October 2, I'll be 10+6. 3 weeks from today.

We have horrible wildfires now, they're evacuating neighboring cities/towns, so we are on high alert right now. Just hope we don't have to evacuate. Apocalypse by fire, so on brand for 2020!

my scan is on the 23rd too! I’ll be 12 + 2, so exciting!!

I’ve got a couple questions for you ladies:

1. do you have mobile notes (on an app) or handheld notes, or even both? I only have an app with my notes and I’m worried the hospital won’t be happy I don’t have handheld when I go for my scan...

And 2. It’s been 2 weeks since my bloods were taken and they still haven’t uploaded my results to my notes... are they just slow or should I chase this up?
Thanks xx
Hey I haven't had my booking in appointment yet so no notes but last time (2018) I just had paper notes. I think with bloods they just discussed results at my next appointment. It's probably changed a bit since then though I guess. I like the idea of an app instead of having to lug the notes around.

Hey I haven't had my booking in appointment yet so no notes but last time (2018) I just had paper notes. I think with bloods they just discussed results at my next appointment. It's probably changed a bit since then though I guess. I like the idea of an app instead of having to lug the notes around.

Ah, see, my sister in law has an app and notes, we’re going to the same hospital but we’re registered with different midwife teams. The app is something to do with COVID.

regarding the bloods my midwife said she would call if there’s anything (so I’m assuming they’re fine) or she would just publish them on the app so I just wondered if anyone else was going through the same thing. It’ll be interesting to find out what the process is regarding app/notes in other areas.

My scan is October 2, I'll be 10+6. 3 weeks from today.

We have horrible wildfires now, they're evacuating neighboring cities/towns, so we are on high alert right now. Just hope we don't have to evacuate. Apocalypse by fire, so on brand for 2020!

I hope everything is okay and you and your family are safe x

Ah, see, my sister in law has an app and notes, we’re going to the same hospital but we’re registered with different midwife teams. The app is something to do with COVID.

regarding the bloods my midwife said she would call if there’s anything (so I’m assuming they’re fine) or she would just publish them on the app so I just wondered if anyone else was going through the same thing. It’ll be interesting to find out what the process is regarding app/notes in other areas.
Ah ok makes sense. I'll let you know when I find out what the deal is here.

2020 is ridiculous! Major upside is all the time we’ve had with hubby home (he’s a bar manager and it’s been closed since mid March) and the fact that literally nothing will ever stress me out once we are on the other side.

I am in Oregon, you can check the news to see how insane the fires are here...

so far no evacuation orders but we are ready if need be.

Not great today. Up every 2-3 hours in the night to wee, nausea gets bad from about 4am, managed to not throw up until 10am.

I’m just thankful I am working from home as I don’t know how people have the energy and feel well enough to leave their house.

@Zoe_helen25 How are you?

Not great today. Up every 2-3 hours in the night to wee, nausea gets bad from about 4am, managed to not throw up until 10am.

I’m just thankful I am working from home as I don’t know how people have the energy and feel well enough to leave their house.

@Zoe_helen25 How are you?
I’m finally having a good day. I’ve been so lethargic and getting upset because of retching and the feeling of nausea. I’ve really struggled with eating things as I can’t each much and I’ve lost my enjoyment of food. I feel like such a loser because other women just get on with things and I’ve been super unproductive. Thank god ive been able to be at home.

BUT today is a good day so I enjoyed my ham sandwich!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back