April 2021 Mummies!

Just been in for my 2nd bloods I've gone from 10,000 to 19,000
Got to go back in tomorrow and have another scan then stay in hospital for as long as It takes to find out where the pregnancy is growing..

Got to go back in tomorrow and have another scan then stay in hospital for as long as It takes to find out where the pregnancy is growing..
Oh wow that sounds like a big increase! I hope you get some answers tomorrow. X

Sorry I've been quiet.

Please keep us updated, thinking of you!

I'm getting crazy tiredness and headaches now.

I hope you're all well x

I have my midwife appointment today xxx
I’m just back from mine. Feel a bit overwhelmed with all the info. Also feel like sh1t because my BMI says I’m obese. I would’ve classed myself as a bit overweight.

well, I have no idea how. But my pregnancy has progressed. although I'm super early.
really early, It doesn't match up with any possible dates or positive tests, although my levels are still going up. I cant explain it... I'm almost a week behind my Ovulation dates

118992345_992028234628572_5482423424652831461_n.jpg

well, I have no idea how. But my pregnancy has progressed. although I'm super early.
really early, It doesn't match up with any possible dates or positive tests, although my levels are still going up. I cant explain it... I'm almost a week behind my Ovulation dates

View attachment 91504

that’s really great news hun ... pleased pregnancy has progressed. The baby might all catch up on its self xxx

@Aurora84 starting to feel more real I got go for bloods on Thursday. Lots To take in xxx

View attachment 91504
This is AMAZING news!!!

@Lulla Bell oh my gosh amazing! I know you must be feeling so nervous still about everything being ok but I really hope it is. Judging by new dates how many dpo did you get your bfp?

@Lulla Bell im so glad to read that news! Fingers crossed everything continues in the right direction!

I’m 10 weeks today, finally got my scan appointment through the post today and it’s in two weeks (23rd September) and also an appointment with the consultant pretty much straight after. I guess they take the high risk factors pretty serious getting me in to see the consultant straight away. Hope all you ladies are doing okay! X

View attachment 91504
Oh this is brilliant news!! How are you feeling now? What an emotional roller coaster. X

I've got another scan tomorrow morning. When I went 2 weeks ago they saw one baby and what might be a second sack but with nothing visible. Lady said although unlikely, it may be twins as the second one is often smaller. Also said it might be just fluid. So they just want to be sure with a second scan. Eeee. While twins would be cute, 3 under 2 sounds well stressful haha!

I've got another scan tomorrow morning. When I went 2 weeks ago they saw one baby and what might be a second sack but with nothing visible. Lady said although unlikely, it may be twins as the second one is often smaller. Also said it might be just fluid. So they just want to be sure with a second scan. Eeee. While twins would be cute, 3 under 2 sounds well stressful haha!

Ooh! The idea of twins scares me so much! Enjoy your scan, I’m so jealous of everyone who’s had one so far! I hate to wish away my pregnancy but I just want to see my baby on screen!

View attachment 91504

great news <3 so pleased it was a positive outcome

My 8 week appointment is a week on Thursday. And if she asks me how I am doing, my response will be “I feel like utter shite”. I just want to sleep past feeling like this :( I hope I start feeling a bit better soon.

Ooh! The idea of twins scares me so much! Enjoy your scan, I’m so jealous of everyone who’s had one so far! I hate to wish away my pregnancy but I just want to see my baby on screen!
Same. 4 more weeks

My 8 week appointment is a week on Thursday. And if she asks me how I am doing, my response will be “I feel like utter shite”. I just want to sleep past feeling like this :( I hope I start feeling a bit better soon.

I had my yesterday and it was just loads questions and got bloods on Thursday x she also said she might know me scan date too xxx

@Lulla Bell oh my gosh amazing! I know you must be feeling so nervous still about everything being ok but I really hope it is. Judging by new dates how many dpo did you get your bfp?
Thankyou everyone.
I will relax a bit when I've seen progression at the next scan

I would have been 6dpo which is crazy.
Although my husband reminded me last night
At my 12 week scan with my son my dates were bought forward by 6 days to what we originally thought.
So it could be the same

8 days to go and I'll know ❤️

Can't believe you're all getting your scans ladies.
So exciting

If these new dates are correct I'll end up a may mummy, although I had Phoenix three weeks early.. :)

Anyone else’s morning sickness kicked up a notch? I’ve felt nauseas the whole time and have retched at certain smells and when trying to brush my teeth (at the back) and tongue but on Sunday I actually was sick, just once and again today.

other than that I’m just really tired as I get up a few times in the night because I need a wee.

can’t believe I still have 4 weeks to go to have my first scan!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back