***April 2020 mummies***

Thank you rainbow, we had a lovely Christmas and flew out to lanzarote on Boxing Day so currently enjoying the sun, certainly different to English weather!

When we arrived on holiday the bag boy said ‘congratulations, you’re having a boy!’ How does he know if I don’t!

Last edited:
Happy Christmas! Hope you all had a lovely couple of days! I’m feeling like a whale and wondering how I have another 16 weeks of growing to do!!

Same! I feel huge already. I don’t think I was much bigger than this at the end with my daughter and I’m only 24 weeks!! I’m scared lol x

Thank you rainbow, we had a lovely Christmas and flew out to lanzarote on Boxing Day so currently enjoying the sun, certainly different to English weather!

When we arrived on holiday the bag boy said ‘congratulations, you’re having a boy!’ How does he know if I don’t!

Have a fab holiday! Wish it was me! X

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you all <3 hope everyone is going well, my little boy is super active giving me the boot constantly and my daughter can finally feel him so it's all exciting times here :)

It is crazy! Although I’m closer to 4 months away as not due until the 30th! We are going to start decorating the nursery this week.

I’m getting eager to hold my baby now.

We have a little chalkboard saying how many weeks left, was very scary writing 15! That will fly by so quickly!!

Started packing my hospital bag. Went to Mothercare and got baby a whole wardrobe of new clothes

Lucky you! I went last week and my mother are had basically nothing left clothes wise. Still managed to get a few bits and bobs though

Whats everybody's "essentials" for baby when born?
I'm looking forward to having my baby in my arms for sure! We have been super occupied with my cat having kittens over christmas. They'll be 4 weeks old tomorrow <3 it's so hard to pick which one to keep! Ironically they are in the baby room at the moment as it's the quietest room in the house, and they are loving exploring.

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1578774340410.jpeg

Whats everybody's "essentials" for baby when born?
I'm looking forward to having my baby in my arms for sure! We have been super occupied with my cat having kittens over christmas. They'll be 4 weeks old tomorrow <3 it's so hard to pick which one to keep! Ironically they are in the baby room at the moment as it's the quietest room in the house, and they are loving exploring.

View attachment 89695

my essentials are a prep machine (if bottle feeding), an angelcare bath support (so much easier than faffing with a baby bath and gives you two hands free), lots of Muslin cloths. A baby drawer in bedroom and living room with spare nappies, wipes, muslins, bibs, nappy bags, vests etc so you don’t need to go running when you need things. Not sure I can think of anything else lol x

Is anybody else getting achey pains in the groin area and any tips of helping ease it off without painkillers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back