***April 2020 mummies***

Rainbow1234

Reaction score
Since lots of us are in 2nd tri now I thought I’d start the thread. Can’t believe we’re here now!

Let me know your due date and I’ll add it on below!

Due dates:

1st
2nd
3rd
4th - Layney :pink:
5th
6th - Kerrig104
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th - Hopejoy29
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th - Countrylife :blue:, Benjis mum :yellow:
18th - Rainbow1234 :pink:
19th
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th
26th - Ashnty
27th
28th
29th
30th - SugaryIris :yellow:

Last edited:
Yay second trimester! Huge excitement!

My official due date is 17th April :)
(Somehow I haven't ever heard of twins making it to 40 weeks lol) I'm hoping I'll be prepared from feb haha.

I’ve added in both of your due dates! I had my consultant appointment today. She’s happy with my thyroid just now and with the results of my 12 week scan, I’ll have another scan at 16 weeks then a scan with the consultant at 20 weeks, they then reckon I’ll be scanned around 28 weeks and potentially fortnightly after that. So many scans but I feel well looked after x

I’ve added in both of your due dates! I had my consultant appointment today. She’s happy with my thyroid just now and with the results of my 12 week scan, I’ll have another scan at 16 weeks then a scan with the consultant at 20 weeks, they then reckon I’ll be scanned around 28 weeks and potentially fortnightly after that. So many scans but I feel well looked after x
How exciting getting to see baby often though, less time to count down. I'm tempted to pay for a private scan before 20 weeks however it's quite expensive so trying to be patient

How exciting getting to see baby often though, less time to count down. I'm tempted to pay for a private scan before 20 weeks however it's quite expensive so trying to be patient

It is so exciting! I’m not sure nhs will tell me the gender at 16 weeks and I’m desperate to know. I might still book one if they won’t. Have a look around, I’ve seen 2 places near me that do gender scans and well-being check for under £50 x

It is so exciting! I’m not sure nhs will tell me the gender at 16 weeks and I’m desperate to know. I might still book one if they won’t. Have a look around, I’ve seen 2 places near me that do gender scans and well-being check for under £50 x
I live in nz, in a small town where we either have the hospital or 1 other scan place who do gender scans but its $150 here, which could get me some pairs of pants as I grow lol

Is anyone else having days where they dont feel pregnant? I've been so excited about it all and then had a huge clean up and shuffling furniture round this weekend and now I've woken up feeling lond of nothing, no pains or anything either.. I could just be tired still or overdone it

Since lots of us are in 2nd tri now I thought I’d start the thread. Can’t believe we’re here now!

Let me know your due date and I’ll add it on below!

Due dates:

1st
2nd
3rd
4th - Layney
5th
6th - Kerrig104
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th - Countrylife, Benjis mum
18th - Rainbow1234
19th
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th
26th
27th
28th
29th
30th

12th April for me x

Is anyone else having days where they dont feel pregnant? I've been so excited about it all and then had a huge clean up and shuffling furniture round this weekend and now I've woken up feeling lond of nothing, no pains or anything either.. I could just be tired still or overdone it

It’s normal for this to happen around now, 2nd tri is known as the happiest tri as it’s much easier symptom wise than tri 1 (for most) and we aren’t huge yet like tri 3. Don’t worry! X

So I am starting to show! I dont often wear tight clothes or any kind of revealing clothes, I love living in my trackpants and baggy jumpers however I wore s tshirt the other day which I thought was baggy and a few people made comment "ohh your starting to get a bump". I had mixed emotions, a part of me is glad its slowly looking like a baby bump but another part of me just feels fat still. I am quite enjoying the bigger boobs though! I've gone up 2 cup sizes already.
Going to a wedding this weekend and I'm a bridesmaid, thankfully the dresses are flowy and I'll be trying not to stand side on in photos so nobody notices the bulge

So I am starting to show! I dont often wear tight clothes or any kind of revealing clothes, I love living in my trackpants and baggy jumpers however I wore s tshirt the other day which I thought was baggy and a few people made comment "ohh your starting to get a bump". I had mixed emotions, a part of me is glad its slowly looking like a baby bump but another part of me just feels fat still. I am quite enjoying the bigger boobs though! I've gone up 2 cup sizes already.
Going to a wedding this weekend and I'm a bridesmaid, thankfully the dresses are flowy and I'll be trying not to stand side on in photos so nobody notices the bulge

Aww your bump will be lovely. I feel like I’m starting to get one as well but very small. I usually live in jeans but I can’t bear to wear them now, I hate anything tight around my stomach so has been living in leggings. I actually bought maternity jeans yesterday, not because I need them but just because it’s so much comfier than my normal jeans :rotfl:

NHS always tell you if the baby is co operating. I'm having scans every 3 weeks but I can't get pictures at the regular ones only 12 and 20 week scans

Hi ladies, I was in the May mummies but my date got changed at my scan so now I’m due 30th April :wave: just starting tri 2 and already feeling so much better and glad tri 1 is over!

Hi ladies, I was in the May mummies but my date got changed at my scan so now I’m due 30th April :wave: just starting tri 2 and already feeling so much better and glad tri 1 is over!

Welcome to April mummies!! X

So I've been away for one of my friends wedding as one of her bridesmaids and been overdoing it a bit trying to help get everything ready and clean up afterwards, they've also got 2 kids and I've been trying to help look after their 16 month old son. I've discovered that I've started lactating a tiny bit! My friends kept joking that it could happen so I thought I'd see if I could express with my hand and was shocked. Hoping it doesnt cause any problems.

Hows everybody getting on? I'm hoping all is going ok and looking forward to seeing the obstetrician when I'm home in a few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back