***April 2020 mummies***

I’ve had another bleed :-( but scan showed happy wiggly baby. I’ve developed another haematoma right next to the cervix. I’ve got an appointment to see the consultant tomorrow morning... fingers crossed it just disappears like the last one but am glad I’m actually seeing the consultant and hopefully get some sort of reassurance

I've got consultant appointment Wednesday I think to start blood thinning injections ☹️. I stupidly had 16 week appointment with midwife last Friday and forgot about it not sure when I next see her?

I've got consultant appointment Wednesday I think to start blood thinning injections ☹️. I stupidly had 16 week appointment with midwife last Friday and forgot about it not sure when I next see her?
What is blood thinning for?
@benjis mum what are risks with that?
I've been feeling super tired and a bit dizzy lately but could be from overdoing it, I'm quite nervous about my next scan as I havent felt any butterfly movements last few days.. my bump is getting big now already, definitely noticeable!

13w6d and I have woken up these past couple of mornings with quite strong pains on one side of my stomache, is this a normal time to get ligament pain? It’s really uncomfortable.

13w6d and I have woken up these past couple of mornings with quite strong pains on one side of my stomache, is this a normal time to get ligament pain? It’s really uncomfortable.
I've had these pains on and off as well, my midwife has said it can just be my uterus growing and everything expanding inside :(

I get these too! I think it is round ligament pain, there’s so much stretching going on in there at this point x

I’ve no idea what is normal anymore! I feel better in myself now we are in trimester 2 but I still keep bleeding and I think spd is beginning to creep in, everywhere aches like I’m 90! You’d think hearing the heartbeat and all the scans would help reassure me but I still feel like I’m a big bundle of nerves

@benjis mum i hope things get better for you xx just think we are almost half way now!

I had my ob appointment and they've told me if I dont go into labour naturally then they'll induce me between 36-37 wks, reality is starting to kick in that I could have my babies in march now and I'm so not organise at all! I've gained 5kg and starting to pop out and getting all self conscious over how big my body is really going to get. I havent really felt much movement lately but on the upside if I'm growing hopefully they both are too x

What is blood thinning for?
@benjis mum what are risks with that?
I've been feeling super tired and a bit dizzy lately but could be from overdoing it, I'm quite nervous about my next scan as I havent felt any butterfly movements last few days.. my bump is getting big now already, definitely noticeable!
Because of my age, BMI and the factnits my 4th baby. It's to reduce risk of DVT.

I saw my consultant and he said everything is looking good and injections will start 28 weeks and they will also scan me every couple of weeks from that point. 15 days now until 20 week scan

My consultant was merrily telling me that I was probably not high risk because I’m not very old, I said I was 39 and suddenly she was writing me a prescription for aspirin and maying she’ll definitely see me again after the 20 week scan to decide our plan going forward from then. I think she’d obviously forgotten to actually check my age! I definitely don’t look younger! I think my bmi is about 30 so not sure where that places me

I've been feeling exhausted and emotional these last few days, not sure if I'm run down or what but everything seems to make me cry. Really starting to feel quite overwhelmed and realizing the next 4 months or so will be the last time I have with my girl just her and I. I know we will have times after babies come but shes my baby and I'm finding it hard to let go of that :(

I've been feeling exhausted and emotional these last few days, not sure if I'm run down or what but everything seems to make me cry. Really starting to feel quite overwhelmed and realizing the next 4 months or so will be the last time I have with my girl just her and I. I know we will have times after babies come but shes my baby and I'm finding it hard to let go of that :(

I understand how you feel, but she’ll always be your baby. You can still do things together just you and her and she’ll still be a part of everything else you do. It’ll be such a great experience for them getting to be a big sibling.

I had my gender scan yesterday and we’re team pink <3 over the moon x

A9BB7ADA-7097-4157-ADAB-497AA6DE8F7C.jpeg

I understand how you feel, but she’ll always be your baby. You can still do things together just you and her and she’ll still be a part of everything else you do. It’ll be such a great experience for them getting to be a big sibling.

View attachment 88845

How exciting! I can't wait to find out mine in another month or so!

Congrats :D<3

View attachment 88845
How exciting. 12 days until we find out. We weren't going to find out but we've decided we will now.

Hows everyone going? I've been feeling quite tired and nervous for my midwife appointment end of next week as I feel like all my pregnancy symptoms/feelings have just disappeared the last few days, and been having some horrid nightmares which dont help. Cant wait to hear the heartbeats for reassurance fingers crossed they're both there x

Hows everyone going? I've been feeling quite tired and nervous for my midwife appointment end of next week as I feel like all my pregnancy symptoms/feelings have just disappeared the last few days, and been having some horrid nightmares which dont help. Cant wait to hear the heartbeats for reassurance fingers crossed they're both there x

I don’t really have any pregnancy symptoms anymore either. It’s normal at this stage to feel pretty good. Try not to worry x

I don’t feel tired like I did and my boobs don’t hurt, but I keep having red blood so we’ve been to the hospital twice this week! Hearing the heartbeat is so reassuring each time but really wish I could find out what’s causing it and make it stop! It’s making me so anxious and continually teary and fearful. And my bump is absolutely massive!

How many midwife appointments have you all had? I've not had any since booking in one.

How many midwife appointments have you all had? I've not had any since booking in one.

I’ve had 3 I think and I’m back on Monday again but one was before the booking and one was with the consultant, I have my next one on Monday x

I've seen my midwife twice, one to meet her before my 12 weeks and one a few weeks ago to get my results of my scan and bloods. I've also seen an obstetrician once so far. Meeting with my midwife again next week, cant wait just so I can hear babies hearts hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back