** April 2019 Testing **

Ladies I am going to take a gamble this cycle. The OH goes away the weekend with friends and depending if I have a shorter cycle or not I’ll be ovulating when he is away and if not, will be literally the day he gets home.
I’ve decided I’m not going to use opks, I will be annoyed if I get my peak while he’s away and nothing can be done about it. So we just going to DTD every day up until he goes on Friday morning and hope for the best haha! Xx
I think that's the best way honestly. On cycles I got a bfp, I usually took the relaxed approach. Hope this is the lucky one hun!x

That’s a good idea Char, I drove myself mad one cycle using OPKs when I was away for a weekend without OH, it was also around ov time! X

Ladies I am going to take a gamble this cycle. The OH goes away the weekend with friends and depending if I have a shorter cycle or not I’ll be ovulating when he is away and if not, will be literally the day he gets home.
I’ve decided I’m not going to use opks, I will be annoyed if I get my peak while he’s away and nothing can be done about it. So we just going to DTD every day up until he goes on Friday morning and hope for the best haha! Xx
Sounds like a good plan! :dust:

I tried the relaxed approach for 6 months no charting nothing and still didn't work. Wish I could say something positive but I've got to the point Ive tried everything .

Hope it works for you !!

I tried the relaxed approach for 6 months no charting nothing and still didn't work. Wish I could say something positive but I've got to the point Ive tried everything .

Hope it works for you !!
Yeah relaxed isn’t working for me either. All my friends were like relax stop trying it will happen the second you do. It happened to us blah blah. It hasn’t but I’ll try anything once lol.

Hope it works for you !!
I suppose different approaches work for different people. X

A girl I know on my fb ivf page phoned up today to the clinic and got booked in for starting FET for 3 weeks time and then another girl phoned up to book her 1st ever cycle and got given July .. I have no idea when to expect to start.

I don't think I've ever said this but I wish af arrives soon and on time so I can get some sort of appt booked in to look forward to my next transfer.. I have a good feeling abut it.. I just feel calm and excited when I think about my 2 wee embryos waiting on me

A girl I know on my fb ivf page phoned up today to the clinic and got booked in for starting FET for 3 weeks time and then another girl phoned up to book her 1st ever cycle and got given July .. I have no idea when to expect to start.

I don't think I've ever said this but I wish af arrives soon and on time so I can get some sort of appt booked in to look forward to my next transfer.. I have a good feeling abut it.. I just feel calm and excited when I think about my 2 wee embryos waiting on me

I’m loving the positive vibes, I’ll be sending lots your way too. Xx

:) good to hear you are feeling better! And you have 2 wee embies! And you only need 1! So there's every chance you might get your sticky bfp! Xxx

Still no AF...now a couple weeks late about. Went to the dr today for regular physical I had scheduled for awhile. I go for bloods in a month and then if need be, start Metformin. So now I wait.

I have this awesome tea that helped me get my period last time but my husband doesnt want me to use it just in case I am pregnant. My cousin was telling me last night how it took 3 months for her to even show at home. They were gonna give Provera but then they saw in bloodwork she was pregnant.

I dont think I am to be honest and am getting restless wanting to start my tea! Because of how it helped immensely last time. But I do understand his reasoning. At least he cares and has hope.

So yeah just waiting on AF. Who knows, maybe I didnt ovulate like I thought, will this cycle and catch it. No clue. Okay sorry end of rant here! lol

Still no AF...now a couple weeks late about. Went to the dr today for regular physical I had scheduled for awhile. I go for bloods in a month and then if need be, start Metformin. So now I wait.

I have this awesome tea that helped me get my period last time but my husband doesnt want me to use it just in case I am pregnant. My cousin was telling me last night how it took 3 months for her to even show at home. They were gonna give Provera but then they saw in bloodwork she was pregnant.

I dont think I am to be honest and am getting restless wanting to start my tea! Because of how it helped immensely last time. But I do understand his reasoning. At least he cares and has hope.

So yeah just waiting on AF. Who knows, maybe I didnt ovulate like I thought, will this cycle and catch it. No clue. Okay sorry end of rant here! lol

I’m sorry you are stuck in limbo, I have had some really long cycles where I feel like I’ve been waiting forever! Hope she hurries up x

Morning ladies,

So i got my results back from my blood tests, everything 'normal' but a note was left on my record to say i needed to have repeat blood test done for progesterone, is this just standard procedure when going for fertility testing or should i be worried in a fertility point of view?
The receptionist said to pick my results up from them and it will probably explain more on the form for my next repeat blood test.
Any advice from you ladies would be greatly appreciated xx

Morning ladies,

So i got my results back from my blood tests, everything 'normal' but a note was left on my record to say i needed to have repeat blood test done for progesterone, is this just standard procedure when going for fertility testing or should i be worried in a fertility point of view?
The receptionist said to pick my results up from them and it will probably explain more on the form for my next repeat blood test.
Any advice from you ladies would be greatly appreciated xx
It may be that they want to do a repeat progesterone but on day 21. I wouldn’t worry x

It may be that they want to do a repeat progesterone but on day 21. I wouldn’t worry x
Thank you Lolly, i did think this was the case too but just wanted some advice from you all as i am new to all this testing malarky.
I am guessing i just turn up for a blood test on CD21?
Shall i get my OH to call now i have my results back about doing hes sperm analysis? xx

Thank you Lolly, i did think this was the case too but just wanted some advice from you all as i am new to all this testing malarky.
I am guessing i just turn up for a blood test on CD21?
Shall i get my OH to call now i have my results back about doing hes sperm analysis? xx
Yeah go for day 21 tests. What I did was waited for positive opk and counted 7 days from there. I went for my 21 day tests but it was actually
On cycle day 23. They did ask if it was my cycle day 21 and I said yes simply as they say it has to be day 21 but that’s for a normal 28 day cycle that ovulated on day 14. I rang up and booked the appointment went in and had it done. X

Yeah go for day 21 tests. What I did was waited for positive opk and counted 7 days from there. I went for my 21 day tests but it was actually
On cycle day 23. They did ask if it was my cycle day 21 and I said yes simply as they say it has to be day 21 but that’s for a normal 28 day cycle that ovulated on day 14. I rang up and booked the appointment went in and had it done. X
Oh i see Lolly.
Not sure that is going to work for me this cycle though, i wasn't actually going to use OPK's this cycle because there is a good chance that OH will be away when i am ovulating so didn't want to see a positive and know nothing could be done about it. i ovulate between 15-20 what do you suggest i do? I obviously want to make sure i get accurate results xx

Oh i see Lolly.
Not sure that is going to work for me this cycle though, i wasn't actually going to use OPK's this cycle because there is a good chance that OH will be away when i am ovulating so didn't want to see a positive and know nothing could be done about it. i ovulate between 15-20 what do you suggest i do? I obviously want to make sure i get accurate results xx

If it's not too late to use opks I would use them and have the mindset that you're doing it for your bloods. For example if you went for the test on day 21 but actually didn't ovulate until day 20 you'll end up with a false reading. Also as lolly says, if you go on a different day to reflect your cycle, just tell them it's day 21 if they ask as it just isn't worth the argument!

Agree with Mooomin be very careful. Use OPKs. even if you get a + opk dont mean much anyway especially if done deed up to close as pos if get meaning. sperm analysis wont happen till they done your day 21s & got them results.

what FSH number did you get anyway? i know it might not be as accurate as normal if not done 2-5 but still interesting!

If it's not too late to use opks I would use them and have the mindset that you're doing it for your bloods. For example if you went for the test on day 21 but actually didn't ovulate until day 20 you'll end up with a false reading. Also as lolly says, if you go on a different day to reflect your cycle, just tell them it's day 21 if they ask as it just isn't worth the argument!
Okay thank you Moomin - looks like i will have to start my OPK's tomorrow morning which will make me CD13. I then go for my bloods 7 days after the peak opk right?
(sorry for the questions ladies) xx

Agree with Mooomin be very careful. Use OPKs. even if you get a + opk dont mean much anyway especially if done deed up to close as pos if get meaning. sperm analysis wont happen till they done your day 21s & got them results.

what FSH number did you get anyway? i know it might not be as accurate as normal if not done 2-5 but still interesting!
Oh i see thanks.
I don't know any numbers unfortunately, the receptionist just told me the comments on the system were normal and i needed repeat bloods for progesterone.
I need to pick up my form for the blood tests anyway so shall i ask for my results on paper when i go to the doctors? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back