** April 2019 Testing **

Kitana

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

Here is the April 2019 testing thread!
Feel excited as I have a good feeling about this month! Let's bring on the bfps!!!
:dust::dust::dust:
4. Geekmaker <3
5. ChattyChar1990 <3
6. Helen88uk <3
7. EskimoGem <3
8. Sunflower1 <3
9. Kitana <3
10. Sydney <3 Zeni89 <3
16. Rainbow1234 <3
17. Sjf0709 :bfp:
21. Lollypop79 <3 - JaccsX :bfp:
23. Niknaknoo <3 Mubre <3
25. Hendy1 <3
26. LuckyLaura <3
28. Alexis2017 <3

Last edited:
All going well ill be testing the 3rd! Can you out me down for then please? Fingers crossed we get our BFPs:Dxx

:dust:

First time posting, first month TTC!
I’ll hopefully be testing the 7th of April...

I'm not going to say for definite that I'll be testing unless my cycle gets back to normal and I miss next AF.. But I'll definitely be keeping tabs on this thread :good:

Can you put me down for 16th? Any BFPs this month will be Christmas (December) babies!

I'm not going to say for definite that I'll be testing unless my cycle gets back to normal and I miss next AF.. But I'll definitely be keeping tabs on this thread :good:
If a few days ago was perhaps the start of AF, you might as well throw in a date! I can always remove it for you if you want! I'm not certain either but I believe in the law of attraction! The Secret!;)

If a few days ago was perhaps the start of AF, you might as well throw in a date! I can always remove it for you if you want! I'm not certain either but I believe in the law of attraction! The Secret!;)
Haha! Well can you help me.. so, if I believe that today is CD3 or possibly 4. What date should I *potentially* be looking at? :D

Hopefully will be my first cycle of clomid this month so fingers crossed it will lead to ovulation and a bfp! I’ll update with a date later in the month! X

Before I fell pregnant they were around 31 days I think. Had a blazing positive on a first response this morning.. why!!! :-(
That's odd...
Were the other frers you used also really dark? X

Hey Kitana,
I am moving over to this thread as i still haven't ovulated yet this cycle. 6th flashing smiley *sigh* will let you know what day i will be testing once i get my solid smiley.
Good luck ladies <3 xx

Got my peak this morning so can you put me down for the 5th please @Kitana <3
AF is due that day so if it doesn't arrive it will be my testing day.
xx

Hi. Af just arrived, Can I have the 21st April please. Thanks x

Hey, please can you put me down for the 10th April x

Please can I have 17th April? It will be my 30th bday on that date and really hoping I get the BEST birthday surprise... really don’t like the idea of AF arriving on my 30th bday :,-( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back