** April 2019 Testing **

I’m an early December baby! And my dad was the 27th. That was actually quite nice as family was always around to celebrate his birthday. Christmas isn’t allowed to start in our house till the 7th December though ;) day after my birthday.

I’m lurking, just waiting for my af to arrive before I join this group. Tested yesterday and bfn so pretty sure I’ll be joining you very soon.

Looks like cd1 today. Feeling sorry for myself sat at my desk with a hot water bottle and chocolate biscuits!!
I’m usually a 26 day cycle but that was 29 so I’ll go for a testing date of April 23rd this month I think.

Hope April will be a busy month! :dust:

Looks like cd1 today. Feeling sorry for myself sat at my desk with a hot water bottle and chocolate biscuits!!
I’m usually a 26 day cycle but that was 29 so I’ll go for a testing date of April 23rd this month I think.

Hope April will be a busy month! :dust:
Sorry that you have had to join the April thread Niknaknoo but lets hope its a lucky one for the both of us. xx

I won’t be testing this cycle, I’ve overstimulated on the clomid and I have up to 7 follicles gearing up so it’s too dangerous for me to try this month, absolutely gutted, seems to be too much or nothing with me.

I won’t be testing this cycle, I’ve overstimulated on the clomid and I have up to 7 follicles gearing up so it’s too dangerous for me to try this month, absolutely gutted, seems to be too much or nothing with me.
Oh no Sugary that's absolutely rubbish. I am sorry :(
Is there anything you can take that isn't as strong as clomid? x

Ladies - i normally have decent skin, since Saturday (1DPO) i have really dry sensitive skin on my face, the point where my skin is flaking off on my cheeks and on my chin. Its feeling quite sore, red, and looks irritated.
I haven't changed anything in my day to day life either so really confused what this might be.
Have also been using my normal face cream that is brilliant in hydration.
Could this be a symptom? xx

Ladies - i normally have decent skin, since Saturday (1DPO) i have really dry sensitive skin on my face, the point where my skin is flaking off on my cheeks and on my chin. Its feeling quite sore, red, and looks irritated.
I haven't changed anything in my day to day life either so really confused what this might be.
There is a symptom of pregnancy that you get really bad flaky skin called pregnancy mask I believe. Something like that , You never know x

There is a symptom of pregnancy that you get really bad flaky skin called pregnancy mask I believe. Something like that , You never know x
I’m just thinking it’s way to early for this surely? My skin is terrible :( x

When I was pregnant my skin was terrible but for me it was big nasty almost boil like spots, all around my chin/jawline. Although I've still got hcg in my body, my skin has calmed down a lot since the MC. It could be a symptom, fx for you it is! X

My skin is terrible just now and is usually good too, my husband actually said to me yesterday ‘what is going on with your face?’ It’s spots all on my chin at one side. I’ve never had this before so it’s so strange. I’m not due to ovulate until the weekend so no idea what’s causing it x

I’m just thinking it’s way to early for this surely? My skin is terrible :( x
Who knows, but anything new like that is a good sign I’d say. My skin went really bad but more spots with last positive but that may have been a coincidence. It could just be something random set it off but fx for you xx

@chattychar1990 I had really bad skin in the beginning of my pregnancy with my daughter. Dry face and scalp, dry legs, dry hands, my face got quite flaky too, to a point where I needed to scrub and put a mask when I could. I never ever needed moisturiser in my life and never used anything until I got pregnant. So yes, it might be a sign! Fx!

That’s a strange one! Make sure you’re keeping well hydrated and I hope it is a symptom x

Hey ladies.
I know you probably don’t want to see my disgusting skin first thing in the morning but it’s really hard to describe it. It’s not boils it’s like really red and looks really dry. Like red patches on my cheeks.
I am drinking lots of water and my cream and oil that I put on my face is very hydrating and has always made my skin so nice.
Here’s a picture of it, tbh the picture makes it look better than what it is but it gives you an idea.
The only reason it’s making my question it is because I have never had bad skin in my life.

88B261C5-FB9A-45BE-AFBD-9CF393630098.jpeg C2263F5C-5076-4D5F-8387-0F4FEAF7C8D4.jpeg

Hey ladies.
I know you probably don’t want to see my disgusting skin first thing in the morning but it’s really hard to describe it. It’s not boils it’s like really red and looks really dry. Like red patches on my cheeks.
I am drinking lots of water and my cream and oil that I put on my face is very hydrating and has always made my skin so nice.
Here’s a picture of it, tbh the picture makes it look better than what it is but it gives you an idea.
The only reason it’s making my question it is because I have never had bad skin in my life.

View attachment 84495 View attachment 84497
Hopefully it’s a sign for you. How many dpo are you x

Only 5dpo today so that’s why I’m so confused. Surely it wouldn’t be a symptom this early on xx

Who knows Char, if it’s new for you could be a good sign! Make sure you’re drinking plenty of water. My skin has been awful since BFP, no pregnancy glow for me! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back