*****April 2016 mummies*****

Thanks guys, gonna be brave and head over to Tri 2 :) I'll be back to check on everyone's scan updates over next few weeks. You'll all be joining me over there very soon xx

I got some cheap t shirt bras from Asda £4 ! They are underwired but I've already gone up a cup size and don't know how long I'll fit into these so thought £4 is about right to pay! I have a proper bump too- good job I have had my scan so can tell people!

Might do the same actually... The one I have now seems to keep "floating" it used to fit proper but now there's a gap between my breasts and the underwiring of the bra... It doesn't feel comfortable anymore

I'm loitering between here and tri 2, but the threads waiting for all you lovelies as you come on over :)

So, scan update!
After my midwife saying she'd rerequest a scan for me after they supposedly lost it somewhere between her faxing it and the admin team at the hospital, she'd ring up the day after.
Well she text me saying she didn't get round to it on friday.

So we've rang up ourselves today, at 13+3!!
Systems showed up there was a request but hadn't been made yet!
However, they allowed OH to do all the talking and he managed to bag a scan for tomorrow at 1pm!!

HURRAH, EXCITED NOW!!

However, also found out last night that my very local babybond for some reason has stopped scanning on Fridays.
I turn 16 weeks on my birthday, and had it planned to book a gender scan after my dating scan (if everything is well!)- looked at appointments yesterday to see if any slots were still available, but the whole day had been taken off! Along with every other Friday :(
I'm so gutted!!

So as long as my dates don't get pushed back, I think we're going to head to the one at Heathrow on the way to my parents that day (as it's along the way). So hopefully still get a little birthday surprise :)

If I'm pushed back by a couple of days, do you think it'd make the difference of not being able to find out gender thay day? xx

e6ae063073b99dda409e1b480e8c7ecd.jpg
Had my scan yesterday at 12.3. Did all the checks & everything looks really good. Baby was wriggling around & waving little hands! So happy & relieved that everything is ok & I'm finally at the end of tri 1. I'll head over to tri 2 at the end of the week. See you there!

awww that is adorable :)

I am nervous for my scan... Not until 13 weeks and i hate not knowing how little baby is doing... I've seen heartbeat and all but i keep having nightmares that we'll get to the scan and something went wrong :(

Aww that's a lovely scan picture, very clear :) congratulations, glad everything was well.

Futurejedionbo, try not to worry, I'm sure everything will be fine. Easier said than done I know, guess we're all just worriers until we're holding them in our arms!

I've seen a few of your bump pictures too..they're lovely! I want mine, wish it would grow quicker ha, will make it seem more real I think! I'm at that stage where it looks like a big food baby after a heavy meal....attractive! Xx

MummyandPJ, I'm pretty sure anytime past 16 weeks is easiest to find out the gender so being pushed back a couple of days, providing you're still 16+ should be fine :)

Aww what a lovely pic Ellie ^-^ So glad everything is going well. It does feel different once you get past the 13 week mark, not long now!

Futurejedi, how far along are you? Do you have a doppler? Some people don't agree with them and midwives say nono but for me it's helped to no end. I found the heartbeat at 9 weeks and have a listen every now and again. It helps my anxiety!

Blueberrybaby, I too look well fed most of the time. My previous pic was a very bloaty bumpy kind of day :p lol

Scan for me tomorrow! 12+4 and very nervous! Listened to the HB this evening but still worried. Fingers crossed all will be OK :s xXx

Here's my scan pictures from today :)
Been pushed back by FOUR days for some reason, taking thay with a pinch of salt however as it doesn't make sense to me.

I expected maybe 2 days due to a slightly longer cycle by 2 days in the past few months. But why it's 4 days, I'm clueless. My little boy measured 2 days ahead at his dating scan, but they never changed his due date and it's all been worked out the same. So a little confused.

Baby seems great, however they found an ovarian cyst that's now being investigated as it's solid and has projection in it which may suggest malignancy. So now having to go back in 2 weeks to have that rescanned, and also been put under consultancy because of it :/ my mum's going out of her mind, I wish I never told her :( probably just unnecessary worrying.
Had tumour markers done, so have to await results and stuff now.

Hope all you ladies are doing well, and good luck to all those awaiting scans :) xx

Attachments

• IMG_20150929_154643.jpg
    IMG_20150929_154643.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20150929_154255-1.jpg
    IMG_20150929_154255-1.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
OMG mummyandpj what a lovely picture! That baby is going to be adorable :) I hope everything goes well for you :) They didn't find my left ovary at my 1st scan xD

Also i don't have a doppler... i am hoping the fact that my pelvic bones are killing me is enough of an indication that the pregnancy is going well :D

Scan pics are great so clear and making me very excited for mine tomoro!!

Had to call in sick today - tossed and turned all night and can barely keep my eyes open this morning, feel so queezy and crampy. Work weren't thrilled. I wouldn't mind but this is my first day off since I found out, and it's a big company and lots of pregnant people are off sick all the time. Think my manager just has no bedside manner x

I've had my scan today and to say I'm shocked is the understatement of the century but we are expecting twins due 8/04 which is what I thought. X

Oh wow!!! More twins!! Massive congrats I hope the shock wears off quickly!! Are these your first babies?? Xx

Thanks, no I already have a daughter who is 19months so I'm going to have my hands full!

Yes in sure you will but how lovely that they will all be so close in age!! All these babies to hug and kiss!! My SIL just had twins and it's amazing to see them together! There really is such a bond! Do you know if they are fraternal or identical?? X

I've had my scan today and to say I'm shocked is the understatement of the century but we are expecting twins due 8/04 which is what I thought. X

Absolutely amazing!!!! Congratulations ♡♡♡♡

I've got to have another scan with the consultant on Friday who will tell me for certain but the sonographer said it looks as though they are fraternal. They each have their own sack.
Already been on to the bank about getting an extension haha x

Haha super organised!! Everything will fall into place! How exciting!! Xx

Haha I hope so. I've no idea where I'm going to put them x

Congrats!!! That is brilliant you're having twins :) If they're both boys you must name them fred and george :D

I can't wait for my scan :) My fiancé is taking me to blackpool tomorrow just for a quick getaway. I've been so stressed over planning the wedding and making sure everything will be ready for the baby.

And Greg's started selling mince pies so i'm sure to pack in a few pounds now :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back