*****April 2016 mummies*****

Hiya Kim! Welcome and congratulations. Will you be joining us in tri 2?

I'm 13+1 today, will be moving over at the weekend :)

I honestly can't believe how fast it has been going :) seems like only yesterday that I found out and i'll be 12 weeks at the weekend

xD
Can't wait to see my little jedi either

Hi ladies! Just been for an early scan and my due date is 8th of May. I'm planning on having a cesarean this time so will probably be the very back end of April... mind if I join you?! X

So...had my 12 week scan yesterday and I've been bumped up a week. Now due April 26th. Please could I be added. :)

good luck to all you lovely ladies in trimester 1, I'll be hopping over to trimester 2 April baby group today now I'm 13 weeks :) see you over there! Xx

Welcome to the newbies to the thread. I finally have my 12week scan on Thursday, feels like it's taken forever to arrive! Anyone else got dating scans next week?

I am now 12 weeks :) I will move on to 2nd trimester after i get my scan done, they're making me wait till i'm 13+2 so i just want to make sure baby is ok before i go anywhere :D

Good luck HappyVRK and Flot1984, I have my scan on Thursday morning, can't wait.
Futurejedionbo that must be frustrating having to wait til 13+2. I hope the time passes quickly for you.

it is... especially since i told my mum as soon as i found out and she is so happy and keeps knitting for the baby and all and i don't even know if my baby is ok :( I'm hoping the fact my breasts are getting larger by the week, my stomach keeps getting larger and i have days where i'm sick is a good sign...

I'm 12+2 today and have my scan Thursday morning. I can't wait to get the scan done and know all is ok xxx

pUddiPsm.jpg

Bump is being all bumpy :D

Just had my scan. Due date has moved to the 22/04/16! So 6 days earlier than I thought! Makes me 12w 4d not 11w6! So lovely to see baby bouncing about in there :) x

Aww that's lovely news Flot1984 and to be moved forward that much, what a bonus!

Futurejdionbo bless your mum making all baby clothes, my mum is the same but I just want to get my scan on Thursday so I know all is well!

Got my scan tomorrow morning and although I'm excited I'm feeling really guilty and sad because tomorrow it becomes real that my almost 9 nth old is not my baby for much longer. Just sat here in tears over it xxx

Had my scan yesterday. Everything was fine. Was put forward a few days so now 13+5 due 15th April :)

12 weeks today! Scan next Tuesday and feeling so much more like my normal self.
Glad your scan went well happyvrk x

Have you had your scan yet jnyfer?

Got my scan tomorrow morning and although I'm excited I'm feeling really guilty and sad because tomorrow it becomes real that my almost 9 nth old is not my baby for much longer. Just sat here in tears over it xxx

Yeah I know exactly what you mean! I feel like I've conned our lil girl out of mummy time :(. Am hoping having a sibling will make up for it! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back