*****April 2016 mummies*****

he cancelled it anyway just in case... :) He's taking me to Blackpool next Thursday so i can see the lights since i've never seen them and i'm just sort of scared that i might have ruined those plans... And we are supposed to give our notice for the wedding next friday so hopefully it'll be fine :)

It's scan day today !!!!!
T minus 8 hours
Fingers crossed all ok with baby!
Xxx

Good luck MrsW!

I've got my booking in at 9am till 12! Don't remember needing that long with my son.

Good luck MrsW!

I've got my booking in at 9am till 12! Don't remember needing that long with my son.

Blimming heck that is a long time! Mine took hour and a half but that's because I had a pain in the arse choice of hospital that have forms twice as in depth as they need to be apparently.

Have you got a scan today too? I've heard of a few people having their first scan on the day of their booking in app and just wondered if that's why your appointment has been allocated so much time? xx

Booking only took a hour! No scan yet - they send the referral after today. All went well - discussed possibility of a home birth eeek!

Had my scan
All fine one very wriggly active baby which she said was a really good sign
Due date moved forward to 4th April
See if nhs scan agrees

That's brill news Mrs!! So was that a private one??

My dating scan is on Thursday and I'm soooooooo excited and nervous! I have lost a lot of my pregnancy symptoms over last few weeks so feeling a bit anxious x

Glad scan went well MrsW :) lovely to see everyone reaching that milestone.

Ps can someone tell me when tri 2 officially starts?? I've read 13 weeks and 14 weeks in different places! I'm 13+1 today. Feels so strange to be even thinkinh of moving over!

Just go now Jenny!! I will be at 13weeks! Anything to get out of tri one!! Although you ladies have made it a lot more bearable! X

Glad scan went well MrsW :) lovely to see everyone reaching that milestone.

Ps can someone tell me when tri 2 officially starts?? I've read 13 weeks and 14 weeks in different places! I'm 13+1 today. Feels so strange to be even thinkinh of moving over!
If you wanna go by exact timings: 13 weeks, 2 days and 8 hours haha That's dividing the full 40w into thirds ;) but go now! :D I'm 12 weeks today, dating scan on Wednesday to find out 'official' dates. Eeeeek!

I think its subject to I interpretation, I'm going for 13 weeks I hate the 1st trimester feel like I've been fished out the drain but last time I remember about this time it started to lift. I cant wait haha.

JbZ6MXum.jpg

Is this a Bump? it's a bad angle because it actually looks bigger in real life but i have no idea if this is bump or me getting fatter :p

Last edited:
It looks like the start of a bump! :D Starts off weirdly shaped below the belly button to begin with. With my first I only started to look pregnant at 32 weeks! Can you feel it getting harder when you lay down?

This was my 9 week pregnant bloat belly!
26551f7f97f5001c4677341c20050f4a.jpg

This is my third baby and my daughter is 7 months so it's like blowing up a deflated balloon lol Hard to hide when you don't want the world to know yet :/

That is one great bump already flick!!

That is a lovely bump :) yeah it does feel hard... And I moved on to pregnancy clothes at work since my normal ones are getting tight and the pregnancy ones are a million times more comfortable... I need to order a new bra too... But I don't get it... What's the difference between a normal bra and a maternity one.

The bump is awkward! I'm hiding it under baggier clothes for now, at least until after my scan. We won't be telling my son until after the 20 week one! Duno how I'm guna hide it for that long lol

Maternity bras often aren't underwired but you don't necessarily need an official maternity bra. Any comfortable bra will do. As the bump gets bigger and higher the wire digs in and you also expand needing a more generous size. The nursing bras if you hope to breastfeed are brilliant but there really isn't much point to buying those until after baby is born because your shape changes all over again!
From my own experience anyway, I'm no expert ^-^ :p x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back