*****April 2016 mummies*****

MummyandPJ, I really hope the cyst is nothing serious and doesn't affect you or this pregnancy at all x

Wow MrsSmoo! That's amazing! :D You are definitely going to have your hands full! Are there twins in your family already? I always wanted twins but I duno how I'd manage in reality :p

I had my scan today too. Was put back 4 days so I'm actually just 12 weeks - now due 13th April. I have longer cycles so it makes sense with OV being later.
This is my lil wriggler! ^-^
8c71e170d20321314e608d688e8b8f63.jpg

Getting major scan envy over here i still have to wait 3 weeks for mine :(

It's good to see all these lovely babies though :D

Wow congrats mrssmoo, must be such a surprise to find twins!! So exciting. And your due date is the same as mine :)

Flickalicious I couldn't help but notice on your scan it says QA Portsmouth. I had both my boys there and all my scans. I live in gosport. Great scan pic too xx

Beautiful scan Flick :)
Dated back the same amount of days as me! Everyone else are getting put forward :'( haha xx

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443706720.429595.jpg here's my baby!! Due date 11/04/2016 so 1 day ahead of what I thought! Very excited and so happy!! Baby looked so cute!! Xx

Flickalicious I couldn't help but notice on your scan it says QA Portsmouth. I had both my boys there and all my scans. I live in gosport. Great scan pic too xx
Oh cool, I live in Havant :) So it's my local hospital too :p Small world!

It's rubbish being put back but it makes more sense, it's closer to the date my HV gave going by my cycle length. In the grand scheme of things a few days don't matter! My DD was 9 days late lol x

I've met with two people from on here who live in havant and Waterlooville. You don't realise that some ladies are probably really close to you from on here lol. My first was 11 days late, 2nd just 2 days so you never know, which could go earlier. xx

Loving all the scan pictures ladies :) congrats on the twin news MrsSmoo!! X

13 days and counting till my scan. I can't wait xx

Scan date came through today - 20th October! I've not got to get through another hen do without drinking!

I've already got my scan date through for the 20 week scan. It's cruel!

Just having a nosey in here as I was an April mummy this year. My girl was born 27th April and I now have a 5 month old - this time next year for you guys :)

I can't believe I had my 12 week scan a year ago. It's going by too quickly!

Hello! I had my scan today and my DD has been moved forward a few days so it's now 18th April! So exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back