• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*****April 2016 mummies*****

MrsW don't worry at all :) symptoms will come and go all the time it's very normal. Last time my boobs hurt for the first month or two on and off. This time they don't hurt one bit! Pregnancy is so random, always keeps you on your toes! Xx

Hi just got back from my scan and all went well I'm measuring roughly 7w2d so not far out what I thought and there was a heartbeat! All very exciting and reassuring! XImageUploadedByTapatalk1440690528.462589.jpg

Hi just got back from my scan and all went well I'm measuring roughly 7w2d so not far out what I thought and there was a heartbeat! All very exciting and reassuring! XView attachment 56125

Awww how lush!!!!! :) xx

Thanks love makes it seem so much more real!! I'll message you on your TTC journal I want an update on what's going on with you!! Xx

So excited for everyone who has had scans in last few days :) Got our private scan on sat at 9+1 so hoping all is well, then first midwife appt at 10+3. Starting to sink in now that we've finally done it!

I've been feeling a lot better the last few days - and that's worried me!! Pregnancy does weird things to you, I found the sickness reassuring ;-)

hi all x

im due in april or was :( last night in the night i bled .. ive got 3 children had 2 mcs 1 chemical. Phoning doctors tomorrow see if i can be referred to the epu im so scared

hope everyone is well

xx

Oh no! Hope all is ok mummyof3ttc. Welcome to the group Xx

Hows everyone doing?

i've been quiet as been feeling so sick etc and emosh haha

6 weeks tomorrow :) bloat bumpy lol

5156725f538e7e50f16d83980dcc5207.jpg

Cute bump millielaura :)
I'm really sick in the mornings. Just sat here now feeling sorry for myself haha. I've also got hives and swollen eyes (written on another thread). Lovely!!!! Can't wait for a scan to check all is ok xx

Mummyof3TTC - hope you are ok. You can just phone EPU direct and they will book you in for a scan. Thinking of you, know how horrible it feels :( xx

I've had a small but of bleeding this morning.

Just waiting for my mw to call me.

XX

Aww brilliant little bumpy, bloat or bump- it's pregnancy related ♡

Well, we were due to go to Devon today as my parents invited us along on their little domestic holiday. However, plans have now changed as my litthe sister was rushed to hospital with a huge ovarian cyst that had ruptured. It was the size of a tennis ball a few months back, but hospital didn't want to touch it. So it grew and grew and burst.
now she is awaiting surgery, she's been 1st on the list for over a day!
So we'l now be travelling to my parents hometown and announcing their newest grandchild this evening instead xx

Hope your sister is okay!! Bet she is annoyed they didn't remove it sooner, I had something similar with mine but luckily they removed it before it burst!

Hope all is okay for those who have had bleeding! Xx

Ladies I feel sick !!

Epu won't see me without a referral been.see the nurse she's admant can't refer me .. ring epu myself because I've been tested in the past why I've miscarried she can see me. Got be there for 2 !! Now there's me and my youngest who's 8 months. I live 5 miles from hospital maybe 6 so I need go cash machine and get a taxi I feel so sick I've been up all night with toothache. Will update the outcome when I'm home. I got 3+ on my digi last week so I hope I'm far enough for a heartbeat be seen.

Hope your sister is okay!! Bet she is annoyed they didn't remove it sooner, I had something similar with mine but luckily they removed it before it burst!

Hope all is okay for those who have had bleeding! Xx

Thank you, she has just recently come out of surgery after a successful removal of the cyst. Her tube was also twisted and had gone blue luckily they caught it in time for it to be untrusted and for it to go back to pink! Ur was so severe they actually took pictures to show my parents. Yikes!

How was your recovery millielaura? xx

Ladies I feel sick !!

Epu won't see me without a referral been.see the nurse she's admant can't refer me .. ring epu myself because I've been tested in the past why I've miscarried she can see me. Got be there for 2 !! Now there's me and my youngest who's 8 months. I live 5 miles from hospital maybe 6 so I need go cash machine and get a taxi I feel so sick I've been up all night with toothache. Will update the outcome when I'm home. I got 3+ on my digi last week so I hope I'm far enough for a heartbeat be seen.

Best of luck to you, thinking of you xx

Bad news for me.
Waiting for the inevitable now.
:-(

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members