• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*****April 2016 mummies*****

Hey girls just posted a new topic in tri 1 but wanted to share here too. My booking in appt has come through (24th sept I will be 9weeks) and my scan appt (15th sept I will be 12+1)

But scared that it feels so real and official now! Xx

Hey girls just posted a new topic in tri 1 but wanted to share here too. My booking in appt has come through (24th sept I will be 9weeks) and my scan appt (15th sept I will be 12+1)

But scared that it feels so real and official now! Xx

It's exciting isn't it!! I've got my 12w scan 1st October and I'm counting down the days!! I see this is baby number 7!! Massive congrats! I'd love a big family but u think this will be our second and last!! What do you already have?? Xx

I have 13yr old girl 12yr old girl 9yr old boy 7yr old girl 4yr old girl and 7mth old boy
I have been very busy lol xx

What a nice mix! I wonder what flavour your cooking this time!! X

Yeah I'm not going to find out the flavour this time just to make it extra special xx

I went in to A&E yesterday as the bleeding continued... i got scanned and the doctor said it was in the right place and there was a nice and round white ring (is this good? it was an old scanner) i'm getting another scan to make sure on wednesday but the bleeding stopped and everything seems to be ok :)

Aww that's fab yeah I think they often look like little diamond rings early on :D

Had a private scan yesterday, so amazing to see our tiny baby for the first time :) We both cried! Strong heartbeat and measuring bang on dates at 9+1.

Hoping I can relax a bit more now and start to accept we've really done it! X

Attachments

• BABY SAUNDERS_3.jpg
    BABY SAUNDERS_3.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 18
Awww amazing Jenny ! Congratulations!! :)

Haa I know something so tiny makes us feel soooo ill xxx

Hi girls,
Just cautiously poking my head in here to say hello. Recently found out we're preg with #2. DS1 has just turned 1 so we will soon have 2 under 2. Either due v late April or v early May.
Last pregnancy was tough so I'm praying this one is a little smoother.
Wishing you all an uneventful, happy, healthy 9months. Xx

Welcome Weezy! Hope this one goes better for you. That's only fair! :)
Xx

So girls I'm away on a hen weekend in 2 weeks time when I'll be about 7 weeks. No chance of hiding the fact I won't be drinking. I don't want to tell the group as some of them I don't know very well, some know my brother/cousins and I can't trust them not to say anything and having had a miscarriage at 6 weeks a couple of months ago I really don't want people knowing.

Any thoughts! Do I lie? Come clean?

It's a big drinking weekend with part of it aimed towards cocktails and a spa so not ideal lol

If it was me I would probs tell a lie to get out of the whole thing like dd was ill or sitter fell through etc!

Or I would lie and say I was on antibiotics (which in itself is a bit of a give away!) or maybe pretend your drinking? Or tell a few close friends and they can help you hide it from everyone else? Xx

Can't get out of it I've organised it lol!

I thought about the pretending to drink but we have a night in the hotel and I think it will be noticeable if I've got something different - one of the bridesmaids has organised a game involving shots so will be difficult to avoid that.
There's only 9 of us so think it will be more noticeable than if there was say 20 girls.

I thought about messaging the group and saying before hand that I wasn't drinking due to health reasons but even that might be a giveaway lol
Oh crap I think I'm just going to have to accept my fate!

I had a family wedding recently and it was quite hard to hide the fact I wasn't drinking but a few family knew so could kind of hide it for me- I was accepting drinks and then leaving them after a couple of sips!! Lol! Can you tell 1/2 close people so they can hide it for you? Just say you don't like the shots? As people get more drunk they will not notice you aren't drinking! I was drinking coke so if anyone asked it was vodka & coke!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back