Appt in one week!

sarah1

Reaction score
So I rung up this morning to schedule in my next infertility clinic appt and the lady said 'Oh you have just had a hysteroscopy? right, better get you in asap then!', I wasn't sure why....but just said 'yes ok', so our next appt is next monday! I'm not sure if they'll give me clomid or tell us try naturally for a while...hopefully we might get some answers or get...something! Already decided if we are trying naturally for a bit I'm going to try AC next cycle, you never know right!

I'm quite annoyed as think I will be ovulating in a few days and I still have some spotting from the operation...daren't risk it as I don't want to get an infection. Anyone with experience of operative hysteroscopy how long did you wait till BD? Anyone else think if the bleeding has stopped we can BD? (as you can tell I'm clutching at straws here). If we don't try this cycle its suuuuuuuuuch a long wait (like 6/7 weeks) till next ov...although I'm used to waiting.... Having said that apparantley I don't ovulate every cycle so there's a good chance there might not be an egg anyway.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

super quick appointment yay for you , i'd wait this cycle if your stilll spotting and let it all settle down x

Maybe you are supposed to have a review appointment to discuss the surgery and that is why you are being rushed in to see them because there has been a bit of a oversight in not booking you in already?

I'm sure Kirsty advice is much more sensible, but i dunno... i think in your situation i'd be tempted to try anyway, but not too much. Get some OPKs and time it to be just right for OV to minimise infection risks.

Louise I like your style :D. Not sure if I have ovulated, don't think I have as it would usually be tomorrow or the day after....will get opk testing and see. No spotting or anything now either.

Yes might be right about the review, everything seems to be a bit of an 'oversight' with the hopsital! I'm sure you too are familiar with this, hows it looking for your next try at IVF?
xxxx

It's funny you should mention "oversights".

Before my last cycle started i was told to phone up to tell them i had my period and to send out my drugs.

However, at my last consultation i was told to phone up to remind them to send out my drugs which sounded a bit dodgy. So i just phoned up today and it turns out my consultant has been on holiday for a couple of weeks so she hasn't got around to filling out the booking form - why tell me to phone if she wasn't in work?

So they told me to phone again by the end of next week if i haven't heard from them :roll:

I had hysteroscopy back in April Sarah and was maybe fertile about a week later. Our consultant said just go for it, think every case is different though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back