hysteroscopy next week, very nervous *UPDATE* DONE!!

Glad all went ok. Put your feet up and rest.

Michelle. x

Glad all went well hun.
Make sure u hav the remote n not ur oh :)
Xx

Sent from my LG-P692 using Tapatalk 2

Glad went well xx :D
I know what u mean with not knowing how to feel But Lou is very sensible and said the same to me after my hsg - it's another thing ticked off xx

Will u be starting clomid now?! Xx

Hi glad it went well try and rest now!

xx

I'm glad it went well Hun and like Lou said its another tick and closer to your bfp. Who knows it may put your mind at rest and all happen naturally x

Will u be starting clomid now?! Xx

already on clomid. on a low dose as i already ovulate by myself, just takign it as a boost basically. had two cycles on it already but not worked yet unfortunately.

the general anesthetic is wearing off now and im just so torn. i am now in the position where on one side of my body i have a normal ovary but a tube that may have spasmed in the hsg or have something else wrong with it. and on the other side i have a undersized ovary which doctor thinks "probably" ovulates with a tube that is ok.

i think if i knew that one side was definately ok i would be more relaxed but i am such a logical, proof driven, fact loving person i am struggling with "just carrying on". i think the best bet is to speak to the doc and see what he thinks, i already know he says we should give it another 9months max. i just cant go through with more ttcing not knowing if there is actually a chance of it happnening. it would drive me crazy each month getting hopes up and then being dissappointed.

i understand what all you lovely ladies are saying, i am trying to take the positive from it. the doctor was positive and said everythign looked normal in there so i must remember that aswell.. arrgghh this is just so hard sometimes.

Glad your ok and it went well babe. Excellent news that your tubes arent blocked. I can understand your frustration tho! Make sure you take a few days just to rest and get yourself better.

xxxxx

Hey, the results are good but I understand how frustrating it all is. I've had the tests and the doc basically closed our file and said there's no reason you can't conceive. On one hand that is great news, on the other its so depressing cos you feel you're just being left without any help. At least you're on clomid they won't even give me that, said I don't need it. the truth is though, is that none of us have any guarantees or know when we will.be lucky enough to fall. FX it will happen very soon for you hun xxx

kk what ws the reason for not giving you clomid? the only reason i got it i think is becasue i have borderline progesterone results generally above 30 but not much higher and i spot before af. both signs of "weak" ovulation. are your pregesterone results good?

If you ovulate then would they consider folicle tracking? My friend used that and it helped her conceive

hi, my doc did suggest this. We are self funding and it will be about £600 per cycle which as a one off isnt bad but if its month after month it will add up especailly if he is keen to keep ttcing for another 6-9 months before starting ivf. im jst so confused, I want answers!!!! its nice to hear a postitive outcome from follicle tracking though, will read up on it a bit more. thanks.

Wow that's not cheap. Though I think my friend only used it twice. She has pcos and she was ovulating every so often but they weren't sure exactly when. Her daughters now 2 so it was def the right thing for them. It's a minefield isn't it :(

Really pleased your all ok after your op and recovering nicely - I can see what you mean about them not being able to pinpoint one real certain cause of it, which you could then try to do something about, but that does mean, there is also no real reason why it won't happen, so a better outcome I think.

Interesting to hear what you say about the spotting before period if your progesterone levels go up more - thank you for mentioning that. My periods used to be fine and for the last 6 months , I thought my hormones were messed up as I turn into a physco just after ovulation when I think progesterone should kick in and I start spotting 6 days before period is due each month.

sorry i maybe wasnt clear enough about the progesterone.

progesterone keeps the womb lining intact and keeps basal body temp up. right before af comes progesterone levels drop suddenly, meaning af comes and temp drops.

if your spotting before af it can mean the pregestetrone levels are dropping a bit early and can be indicative of weak ovulation or a LP defect.

jjmum it may be worth mentioning this at your ivf appointments. im sure you will get progesterone suppositories when doing ivf anyway but the more info you have for the docs the better.

kk what ws the reason for not giving you clomid? the only reason i got it i think is becasue i have borderline progesterone results generally above 30 but not much higher and i spot before af. both signs of "weak" ovulation. are your pregesterone results good?

Hi chick sorry I've just read this. The ACU docs just say I ovulate therefore I don't need it. I've asked 3 seperate times (2 different docs) and it's just a definate NO. I don't know about my pregesterone level, I'm presuming that was in my initial bloods that were taken? Which they told me were all normal.

I actually have one months supply of clomid (50mg) that my friend gave me, I've had it a few months now but I'm too scared to take it outwith docs orders and incase I end up with triplets! :roll:

yes, progesterone levels would have been checked but you should get them checked at some other times especially if they havent been done since your initial investigations. its called the 21day test but get it done on 7dpo not day21. im sure your docs wont mind doing it as a one off blood test and it just reassures that you are still ovulating well and your prog levels in the leutal phase are ok.

thanks I think I will do that. may as well since I have a lot of time on my hands before IUI :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back