Anyone use my fitness pal?

wannabmummy

Reaction score
I'm on weight watchers ATM and its costing me too much, I can't justify doing it anymore. I've found this app called my fitness pal and was wondering if anyone uses it and whether it's any good?

I love it, lost 20lbs on it last year and plan to go back as soon as I can after bub! Although I hope to breastfeed so I won't go back immediately.

The trick is the use the food diary to plan in advance what you will eat and not log after you have eaten

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I have downloaded this app but to be honest I haven't been much good using it. I joined WW last week as I have been trying to get the motivation for ages to loose some weight and think this is the best way for me. I paid £14.99 for the monthly pass, I think it's £20 after the first month. Anyway I'm hoping I'll only need it for 2-3 months. I would love to get into my fitness pal though for the long term. Just need to get my head around it!

I have used it, I'm hoping to get back to using it again ASAP! I lost about 18lbs when I planned in advance!

I have used it quite regularly before I fell pregnant.

Like Nat said though, make sure you plan your food first ;-)

I used to use it (have given up now cos everything is too much effort lol) it's brilliant, I lost 2 stone using it. It's great if you add people as well to give you motivation

Love, Jugs x

Thanks girls! I'm going to give it a go! Seems a waste of £20 a month with weight watchers when all I am doing is weighing in every week! I can do that at home! Xx

It's great for keeping track of calories I did lose 5lb while using it :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back