Anyone doing slimming world?

lisanat

Reaction score
I've just seen the weight watchers thread and thought it may be a good idea to do one for slimming world as well. If anyone is doing it? I know that I need motivation to carry on a lot of the time and it seems to work for theWW girls. Is anyone else interested or even doing slimming world??

xxx

Me.

I started when Maia was about 9 weeks old and now I've lost 1 stone 2 1/2 lbs.

Had the worst day ever today though, really dont know whats wrong with me I cant stop eating and Im not interested in healthy stuff I just want chocolate or things Im not supposed to be eating!!!!

Im all for a SW thread, would be great, we can share motivation stories and recipe's and all sorts.

Im on a green day today, had a spud for dinner and making pumpkin soup for tea.

What about you?

Im doing better today than I have been. I joined the gym yesterday which im really pleased about. I am on a red day today, I had poached egg on toast for breakfast, ham sandwiches for lunch.(with wholemeal bread) of course! Ive just had some of my cock a leekie soup that I made, and for tea i am going to have salmon and jacket potato!!! I am getting into making all the recipes from the magazines which is good. I want to loose at least 3 stone but for now 1 and a half will do to start with!!! xxx

:clap: Well done you for joining a gym, I go through phases with gym's and I used to go to one at work it was dead cheap only £10 a month and all the equipment was brilliant and it was never busy so I would loathe having to fork out on a gym that wasnt subsidised.

I go to Pushy Mothers on Wednesdays which I really enjoy and Maia just falls asleep cause it coincides with her nap time :D I also try and go out with the pram as often as possible probably not as often now the bad weather is coming but so long as its not raining then I'll be out walking.

Are you BF? You can have an additional 4 healthy extras if you are, so that means I can have 4 a's and 4 b's. The leaflet I have says that I have to cut down when I start to wean at 6 months but thats going to be really difficult, I have gotten so used to being able to have 4 slices of warburtons 400g wholemeal for lunch with a bit of ham on a red day! I might just wean myself off them one week at a time then I might not miss them as much if I just completely stop having the extra.

I do slimming world although I don't go to meetings anymore.
Rach and I started a reciepe thread a while back

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=65361&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=slimming+world

Well done for joining the gym hun :cheer:

Just found out today that I'm pregnant so going to check its ok to carry on, but sure it will be :D
Got to check about exercising too as I do quite a few km a week on my crosstrainer. When I was pregnant with Dan I never exercised :oops: But again I'm sure it will be ok :D

hi ya,congratulations miss larue !!!! You must be really pleased! You can do slimming world I was dong it wen I was first pregnant but gave up as I was just puttng weight on all the time anyway!! I've had a bad week this week we had a coule of parties for rhys birthday so i have stuffed my self silly. Weigh in weds so see how I go.
How are you all getting on??
xxxx

I do it. I've lost 10lbs so far.
Need to lose around 4st all together :oops:

I used to do mainly green but swapped and now do mostly red.

I do slimming world and started on sep 16th 2007, my baby was 3 weeks old, I am now a target memeber and have lost...... 4st 5lbs, and am a size 10 woohoo. Its a great diet I love it!

Oh and I do mainly green, as I find those work for me, I am too hungry on red and find it hard to find things to snack on!!

Anyone know how many syns in Parkin, cant find it anywhere in the book?

me me me.. ive bn on it a week... not weighed yet..doing it wed,... i also joined the gym today :)

I'm just starting slimming world...not going to a class, just got the booklets and stuff....

I really need to lose a lot of weight. I have lost 9lbs so far without doing slimming world, so now I'm doing it I hope I can lose the extra weight.

I currently weigh 13st 5lbs....ARGH, but the day after having Meadow I weighed 14 st.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Dawn

My consultant announced this week that slimming world are introducing a new eating plan in Jan completely different to the ones they have at the moment.

Sound exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back