Anyone doing/done weight watchers?

Thank you lovely ladies!!

Yodabo did you go tonight?

I only lost half a pound this week. But considering I have had a chinese, indian, a huge bar of chocolate and a chocolate orange (lol) I think I got away lightly!

Georgie is teething so have been eating what ever I can grab and being awake with her during the night means I am tired and when I am tired I crave chocolate! X

Anyone doing it online ? I just cant make time for meetings

Well I sort of do it online....I put all my stuff into the website.

I did say I was going to stay for the meetings but Georgie is grizzly at that time of night and I have no one to have her as OH works late on a Tuesday. So I only really go to get weighed!

I just signed up for the at home programme . Should get my stuff in the post in the next few days yay !

Ooh brill hun! Hope it all arrives soon!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 8900 using Tapatalk

Omg after reading this I'm going with ww too, I need to loose weight but in a safe way and.I'm also.breastfeeding so need energy.. I'm going to sign up online, don't have a meeting place near me. You guys would be great support. And miss I'm so happy for you, u go girl!! I weigh 75kg at the mo, I need to loose atleast 15kg which does scare me

Confused 'll help you cause im doing it without going to meetings too . There are no meetings around her that suit me :(

Girls if you need any help Im always here :) x

Got my pack today its brill . I also weighed myself :I not so good . So Im thinking I'll pick friday as a start day and then I can do some shopping tomorrow to be prepared !

I just signed up for it online.eeek im so excited but it didnt say anything about an at home pack :S

Day one of doing this right . Im 13.6 stone :shock: 5ft 4 and generally very annoyed . Im aiming for 10 st for now . Started today with a slice of melon and black tea = 0 pro points . Do you reckon I could have lemon in my tea ?
Already planning lunch I reckon ww tuna on rivita crackers . Dinner I think one grilled chicken breast and some steamed carrots and celery . How do you all track your pps do you use the tracker sheets or the calculator ? Im also thinking I need to get out and walk ..A LOT

Not been getting much exercise as I am feeling so ill . But Ive been eatng under my allowed amount of pro-points as I have no appitite and I am generally behaving :) Trying to thi k of a nice recipe using lean mine we can all eat tonight .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back