Anyone got/compared My Fitness Coach, Wii Fit & Wii Fit Plus?

Wobbles

Reaction score
Has anyone got my fitness coach? Any good? Does it having toning exercises?

I've read some reviews suggesting the fitness coach is better that the Wii fit? any thoughts girls?

Lastly if anyone has compared the Wii fit to the Wii fit plus could you give me your opinion, is the plus the same with extras? I had the Wii fit but within weeks my precious (hmmm) daughter scratched the life from it.

:love: x

Wii fit plus is simular to the wii fit but with lots of extra's which makes it more interesting and more things to do. I find it hard to use this time of year, would rather be out in the sun shine, but i am sure i will be using it lots again in the winter. Even though by that point Wii Fit will not like my weight due to be pregnant, LOL.

I only have wii fit plus, its good and loads to do :yay:

Girls on my fb really rate fitness coach as being the best workout with best tesults though xx

I've got wii fit plus but hardly use it!! As soon as little mans born I'll be straight on it!! Not tried fitness coach though

We have them all :blush: but unfortunately the motivation I lack !!! Wii fit plus is better than wii fitbut I just didn't find any enjoyment what so ever in fitness coach so it has only been out the box a handful of times :blush: no wonder my body isn't the temple it use to be :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back