Anyone starting to TTC may/June?

Thanks hun. Ahhh such a shame about your period being late, maybe the next 1 will come early for you. Fingers crossed, then we'll be back to TTC at the same time and you can bd on holiday :)

Argh. These last two months are really going to drag! Not long left now though. Two more cycles...

2 more cycles for me too! It's going quite quickly for me, as I've had so much on. I think it's going to come around before we know it. 2 bank holidays to distract us then I'm onto TTC 31st May!! When abouts are you starting?

Not untill 24th June for me. Feels a long way away. Argh. Doesn't help that my little man is being particularly cute and lovely at the moment; just makes me want to get him a little bro or sis ASAP!

Hey buttonbear, welcome!!
When abouts in June are you? Not long now, it will fly by! Are you doing anything in advance to prepare?
Jules

Hey buttonbear, welcome!!
When abouts in June are you? Not long now, it will fly by! Are you doing anything in advance to prepare?
Jules

Hey, thank you for welcoming me, im great thanks :)

I know its not far now, cannot wait but its dragggggging so much now haha. The plan is the end of the month to start it all depends on when AF shows up to begin lol

Me and OH have both been taking our vitamins, eating healthy and gyming to get in a good place to start TTC. I already have a son who is 4 so trying to strengthen(or find me some) abs aswell :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back