Hi im new :) anyone else WTT baby number 3!

leibiloo87

Reaction score
Hi,

Me and OH are getting married in July and buying a house at the mo. We have 2 daughters Leah 5 and Sophie 3 and just decided to have number 3! Im sooo exited but got to wait ages as we are going to disneyland with the girls in november so we were thinking of TTC around then for a 2011 baby. Really broody right now and would love a little boy! Cant wait! :)

Is there anyone else planning baby number 3 or anyone who has 3 allready for tips and advice about how you family dynamics changed after the third baby? I allready have a large car so that is ok!

It will be lovely to get to know some mummys like me!! :wave:

xxx

im on the wait till august and it will be my 5th nothing chages too much just more mouths top feed and be more organised lol

Welcome to PF, I am just pregnant with my fourth child , hoping it's a sticky one
My three are now 11, 9 and 8 so were close together like your two and it's a noisy house and lots of arguing sometimes as three is a tricky number (I'm also one of three), but still wouldn't change having them close together , as they are growing up together. I am hoping the dynamic changes again with this one, perhaps I'm a little nieave in thinking they will have a common share in the new baby which will help bring us together

Your trip sounds lovely in Nov, we went on our honeymoon to Eurodisney when the kids were 4.5 yrs, 2.5 yrs and 1.5 yrs, they loved it!

Wishing you well when you start TTC

Last edited:
First of all Hi and welcome to the forum :wave:

Sounds like the rest of the year is very exciting for you buying a house, getting married and going to Disney :lol: (Paris or Florida?) I've been to both Paris about 14 years ago though, lol! Florida 2003 and 2008, I loved it but in 2008 I couldn't go on anything as I was pregnant with my son!

I'm pregnant with baby number two! So any advice for me on having two close together? (My son will be 20 months when this one arrives).

Good luck and lots of baby dust when you start trying to conceive! :lol:

on my 1st 2 there was only a 20month gap and they was no trouble at all my eldest loved helping getting the nappies and wipes and so on i think it all depends on the child themselves how they react to a new baby and so onbut i found it easier to deal with has had not gotten out of the swing of having a baby i find a bigger age gap harder to deal with there was 4 years between my last 2 and it was a bit of a shock to the system at 1st but you soon get back into the swing of things :)

Yes I agree my second fitted in just fine, my older one loved helping and been like a little mummy! :) they have a very close relationship now and its lovely to watch them play together, I think with the third there will be a 4 yr age gap between my youngest and the baby so it will be a bit like starting again but im quite looking forward to that as I really miss having a baby in the house!

We are going to Disney Paris as we thought the flight to Florida would be a bit much for a 3 and 5 yr old just yet we will go there when all the kids r a little older i think.

xx

my dd age 6 gets on great with my ds age 2 they adore each other and play alot it was just me that had to get back into it all lol

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to you both, I have 3 aged 13,12,10 at the moment and TTC number 4 at the moment.

I think having them 3 that close had it ups and downs but worth it. Hope you have a nice holiday :)

Hi there!!! I am new on here too!!!
I am waiting for my period to arrive after my miscarrage so I can TTC its already been over a month and feels like forever. I have two children already aged 6 and 3 (both birthdays this month so will be 7 and 4) so cant wait for baby number 3!!!!!!

Deniece, I had no idea you had three much older ones like me too ! that's lovely to know someone in the same positiion as me

Mine are 11, 9 and 8 , so the other way round!

I'm a mum of 3, and am no longer trying, but just to say hello! nice to meet you!

hi there ime a mum of 3 also mine are aged 26 yrs 10yrs and 9yrs lol so i really did start again between my eldest son and then my daughter and youngest son..lol... xxx it definately was a culture shock.. but lovely too xx

ohh sorry welcome to the forum ime new too...xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back