Anyone ever felt really faint............

michelles1985

Reaction score
................and then got a BFP?

I was due my af today and it hasn't come yet. I took an early HPT yesteday and it was a BFN.

For the past week I've been feeling really faint and just really disorientated. It happens just randomly whilst doing anything, even just sitting down. Today has been particularly bad and I've felt really dizzy and faint all day.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this, got a BFN the day before their period and then eventually got a BFP later on???

Thanks xx

Hi, i dont have experience of this but i know a few people that have done and i think its a fairly common early symptom of pregnancy. Good luck! x

hello! my pregnancy wasnt planned, but i was TMI having sex with my OH and i passed out half way through. then i came round and ran to be sick!! i rang nhs direct as i thought i was dying then did a pregnancy test, and voila! here i am! x

Thanks,

I'm probably clutching at straws hee. Considering I got a BFN yesterday, i don't fancy my chances. I'm just symptom spotting all of the time. lol.

x

I'm just symptom spotting all of the time

I'm sure we've all been there :)

Have i already asked you where in Stoke on Trent you are? Quite a few people around here and i ask them all - must sound like a bit of a stalker lol

I'd love to have a meet up at some point when we're all preggo :)

Hiya...I passed out on my kitchen floor b4 I got my bfp!! Wen I was pg wiv my 3rd I got a bfn on Sunday,af was due mon and finally got a faint positive on weds x so ur def still in wiv a chance xxx

It's nice to know I'm not alone and some others ahve experienced this. I'm hoping I'm going to get the same result as you then Emmamb (apart from the fainting part lol)..

You have asked me where abouts I'm from in S-o-T before Louise B. lol. I did reply but you didn't reply back. I'm from Hanley area. Not sure if you'll even know where that is.

Thanks for al the support girlies. I'm probably going oto wait a few more days before I test agaain. Not been off the pill for long so it might just be that my af is not settled yet. We'll see in a few days.

xx

Lets hope this is due to a bfp hun.
With my first i felt very faint quite alot of time, with this pregnancy ive already worked out if i eat when im hungry i avoid the faint feeling.

I test when my af should of been due and got a bfn,didnt test for a week and tested again 7 days after af should of been due and got a bfp x x

Lots of babydust coming your way :dust::dust:dust:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back