omg, very faint line, please help.......

wannalilun

Reaction score
omg i`ve just done hpt and got a very very faint line, has anyone else had this????

Hi :wave:

Yes i did on Wednesday!!!!!!

I tested on an e bay cheapie and it came up with a faint line.

It was recommended that i get a first response test as this is 99% accurate so i'm testing again tomorrow morning.

Good luck to you.

Hope its a BFP for us both :dance: :cheer: :hug:

:lol:

Just seen your post on my topic titled I tested this morning.......

Loads of luck to us both :hug:

thanx for reply, good luck to you for the morning, let me know how you get on. will do another in the morning prob too as i won`t be able to wait longer!!!! good luck, fingers crossed xxxx

What time of day did you carry out your test?

Its best to do it first thing in the morning as your urine has a chance to hold a higher concentration of the pregnancy hormone.

Take Care xxx

lol, about half hour ago, i thought that but my mind got the better of me. i will do the other in the morning to see if that makes any difference!!! thanks, take care xxx

Oooh thats both of us doing our 2nd tests tomorrow morn after already having a faint positive. :lol:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hope its good news for you. x

HI GIRLS, DID YOU GET YOUR BFP?? af was due today tested this morning with ebay cheapie, faint line but definately there, husband could see it frm other side of room, did three more all faint bfp's going to retest in morning see if i get a darker one
fingers crossed

Good Luck to all of you retesting in the morning. We want to see BFP'S!
Love Scarlett. x :D

hi all. i retested this morning using different tests, the ones i used yesterday were the 10ml ones which i got six faint BFPs , used 25ml ones today and got two more faint BFPs, keeping my fingers crossed, been trying since february but this month is first time we got any second lines!! gonna leave it a few days then use some better tests
baby dust to all xxxxx :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back