another bfn :(

nmf1987

Reaction score
hi all,

i am now 8 days late and got another bfn today. i don't know what is happening. anyone got any suggestions? has anyone else been this late and getting bfn and eventually getting a bfp. sorry if i sound miserable. xxx

Oh sorry hon, that must be so disappointing for you. Don't have any answers for you but didn't want to read and run. It could still be that there isn't enough hormone - there are people on here that haven't had bfp for quite a while after af was due. Really hope this is the case for you :)

Like I said, I got my BFP 2 days after the hospital said I wasn't PG, 18 days late x

thank you. like i said in my other thread my mum did'nt get a bfp with me at all and only found out when she was 6 months pregnant. maybe she's passed something down to me. ( doubt it but thanks if so mum). will just have to keep my fingers crossed. xx

I am 5 days late still getting BFN's, so don't worry too much...Are you prone to missing or having late periods? See in my case I have never missed a period in the whole time my periods have started, so I know something is going on and it's got to be due to being pregnant? I would say go to the doctors for a blood test if not already, I am due to go on Monday, then you have to wait for them to come back.

Good Luck, have my fingers crossed for you xxx

no i am the same. i am never late and never missed one. always been like clockwork. it's so hard not knowing. good luck for your bfp. xx

Good Luck for you.

More or likely you are pregnant, but to confirm it go and get that blood test done, as some women don't show on a HPT and that's looks like us

Donna x

good luck to both of u and hope the blood tests show a bfp x

thanks.
although ive just been to the loo and have light pink mixed in with abit of discharge when i wiped.(sorry way tmi) will just have to see now if its the witch. xx

thanks.
although ive just been to the loo and have light pink mixed in with abit of discharge when i wiped.(sorry way tmi) will just have to see now if its the witch. xx

Same here hunni, I have posted another post on here...Is yours really really light pink? Mine is...I am a bit worried as I so want it just to be spotting.

keep me updated with your situation xx

yeah you to. funny how it was practicly the same time. yeah it was i had to keep wiping to see if i was imagining it. hope it isn't af for both of us. xx

I hope it aint too, as I have never been late for a period before

Good Luck and keep me updated xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back