Has anyone else ever had a false BFP??????

curlywurly

Reaction score
Hi, yesterday i did a cheapy strip test, although not due on for another 3 days, which was really unlike me. After ten mins, this is what the test looked like...

http://i436photobucket.com/albums/qq89...6/test.jpg

I did more of the same tests this morning. One was BFN and the other two had really faint lines after 10 mins. So i went to the shop and got a clearblue digi which was also BFN. I've checked out the levels they detect, which are both 25. Ive since heard that the strip tests show a faint second line regardless of whether they are positive or not after 10 mins.

Has anyone else has similar experiences???

You shouldnt read the tests after the 10 min period hun as you may get evap lines and confuse these for BFPs. Wait a couple more days and test again hun :hug:

In my opinion that is not an evap line..........and I tested at least twice a day some days!

It looks like a positive test to me - I did find the cheapie strips more sensitive and took about 3 days after getting my BFP on the cheapies to get "pregnant" on a clearblue digital.

As Snuggle says I would test again in a day or 2.

Good luck hun!!

Theres no mistaking thats a BFP hun!! :hug: :hug:
i got a BFP just after one week into my 1WW when i fell pregnant and it didnt show up on clearblue or FR untill almost two weeks later! Of corse it wasnt as dark as your line on the cheapy as i was only 8dpo, but these internet strips are great for early testing! in my experience first responce is TERRIBLE. iv been pregnant three times, and never has FR told me bfp before/on AF date and upto a week after AF due, it was always the cheaper brand... good luck hun !! :hug: and CONGRATS!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back