Anyone ever felt really faint............

michelles1985

Reaction score
................and then got a BFP?

I was due my af today and it hasn't come yet. I took an early HPT yesteday and it was a BFN.

For the past week I've been feeling really faint and just really disorientated. It happens just randomly whilst doing anything, even just sitting down. Today has been particularly bad and I've felt really dizzy and faint all day.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this, got a BFN the day before their period and then eventually got a BFP later on???

Thanks xx

I got really dizzy alot, and I got my bfp, basically doing anything i got dizzy so fingers crossed for you ! xx

I've been feeling like this for the past week or so...and I'm testing tomorrow! *Fingers Crossed* you get your BFP xx

Im testing tomorrow and I have been feeling dizzy aswell. But i was wonderign if I was making myself feel dizzy and then I looked up anxious feelings and dizziness is a symptom of that. So Im hoping Im not making myself anxious and getting my symptoms crossed.

Let's hope we all get a BFP then. I'm probably not going to test for a few more days. Going to wait to see if my af is just running late as I've not been off the pill for long. Good luck to all you other ladies and I hope you get your BFPs soon. xx

I get dizzy before my AF is due aswell though, so its hard to tell!

Have you ever felt like that before, any other symptoms?

x

That was the only reason why I tested last time I was pregnant, I kept getting very dizzy and lightheaded!! My friend said your pregnant but we wasn't trying at the time so didn't think I was, did a test and it was positive!! Goodluck x x

I did... Would only feel better after I had some meat. Plus I would struggle to raise my left arm, I was that weak. I also struggled to jeep weight on.... Low and behold a week later I got a bfp.

Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back