Anyone else in their 40s?

I did! And I got the impression it was own eggs. Lovely :)

Yes got the impression it was natural as well!

Yes, she said something about "thank you mother nature" or words to that effect.

I wonder was she actually trying or did it just happen...?

My mum dragged me round Mothercare at the weekend, my neice is due her second baby any day now and she wanted to get something ... I was walking round looking longily at all the little baby things, touching everything :( anyone watching me would think i was a right nutter! Hope thats not just me... lol :oooo:

Then we went for a cup of tea in M&S and there was a woman in there with newborn twins!!! Like I hadn't been punished enough :wall2:

Oh Staces, that's miserable :( It's definitely not just you. I do my best to avoid anywhere like that but it's not always possible. My parents have a habit of showing me family/friends baby photos from facebook or going on about how cute they are. Constantly reminds me they are desperate to become grandparents...

Luckily for me my mum has 6 grandchildren and 2 (soon to be 3) great grandchildren so never feel any pressure. IN fact I'm pretty sure my family think thats it for me and I'm past the point/age of having babies! They will be massively shocked if/when I did get pregnant!!

My parents (and other family and friends) gave up on me a long time ago but I've slightly ruined that by having my miscarriage last month whilst staying at mum and dad's... I've really tried to play down the whole thing but I think now everyone is secretly waiting for another announcement which is annoying.

Luckily for me my mum has 6 grandchildren and 2 (soon to be 3) great grandchildren so never feel any pressure. IN fact I'm pretty sure my family think thats it for me and I'm past the point/age of having babies! They will be massively shocked if/when I did get pregnant!!

It's the same thing with me, my mom has 19 grandkids already my T.J. will make her 20th! And I forgot how many great grandkids she has, so I was never under any pressure either. My oldest sister and her husband had 6 kids, and my next oldest sister and her husband had 10 kids, then my other siblings had 2 kids and 1 kid. My mom was a grandma already when I was 4 years old! I'm closer to my nieces and nephews age than my actual siblings. My nieces and nephews who I grew up with and played with as siblings, their kids will be older than my T.J. :lol: Everyone in my family has a lot of babies LOL! :lol: So there was never any pressure for me but everyone was still shocked to find out I'm having T.J. My siblings' grandkids are older than T.J. LOL! Most of my nieces and nephews have kids now but I still have a nephew who's 16 so he'll be married and have kids in about 5-10 years I think. :) My sister who has 10 kids, one of her adult kids has like 3 kids and she says she wants 10 kids like her mom, my sister. Woo! LOL!

Last edited:
Wow they like babies in your family dont they!!! Blimey 10 kids :shock: My older neice and nephew have also got kids now so if I do have one then it will be younger. Well at least your little one will always have someone to play with which is nice x

LOL!! Yes they do! And yes he will! Hahaha! :lol:

Last edited:
We're giving it one last baby making roll of the dice, we're on two weeks holidays in Italy & for the first time since we met up in 2010 I don't have my af whilst on holidays, instead I'm in my middle two weeks so due to ovulate tomorrow, we decided that although we stopped TTC back in March we'd make this month an exception & enjoy lots of holiday sex, I've lost 1.5stone since the beginning of August. Who knows maybe we'll finally be blessed with a healthy rainbow baby, though I think we both have finally accepted that if our path is just the two of us we're happy...... but I'd still so love to give my DH a baby so if God, Mother Nature, Lady Luck could shine this is the month :dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh my goodness Clementine, I have absolutely everything crossed for you. Very bestof luck and loads and loads of baby dust! X

We're giving it one last baby making roll of the dice, we're on two weeks holidays in Italy & for the first time since we met up in 2010 I don't have my af whilst on holidays, instead I'm in my middle two weeks so due to ovulate tomorrow, we decided that although we stopped TTC back in March we'd make this month an exception & enjoy lots of holiday sex, I've lost 1.5stone since the beginning of August. Who knows maybe we'll finally be blessed with a healthy rainbow baby, though I think we both have finally accepted that if our path is just the two of us we're happy...... but I'd still so love to give my DH a baby so if God, Mother Nature, Lady Luck could shine this is the month :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm glad your giving it another shot, you deserve your rainbow baby :) I wish you all the luck in the world! I love Italy, gorgeous place, enjoy your holiday and well done on the weight loss :dance: xx

I'm 12dpo today, AF not due until Saturday. I always find the first part of the tww goes so fast and once I get to around 10dpo it just slows down and drags......:wall2:
Next session of acupuncture is Thursday, she has put me down to every 3 weeks now?? hope thats enough, I really have no idea how often is best, just taking her word for it.

Hi Staces. Yep, I would trust her if she thinks that's enough. It's good, hopefully means all your levels, hormones etc are in a good place.

Hope so! She takes my pulse after each treatment and says these are good so I will go with what she says!

HI ladies, I just wandered how many of you (if any) are taking COQ10/Ubiquinol and how much you take? I was taking coq10 600mg last year and then switched to ubiquinol in May and take 300mg, and has anyone heard of PQQ? it is said to compliment ubiquinol....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back