Anyone else feel absolutely fine?

teampc

Reaction score
Everyone keeps asking how I'm coping with the heat, saying I must be uncomfortable etc etc etc etc

But I'm fine, I feel the same as I do every summer, it's warm but I'm fine

I'm not uncomfortable, I'm not in pain, I'm still working away every day, going out etc

But it seems like thats not good enough for people they all want me to be miserable or something lol

Is anyone else feeling absolutely fine ..... Or is it just me lol

I wish i did... :( I can handle the heat if i stay at home, so i can just put my litttle stapless dress on, but i wont wear it outside the house as it comes above my knee's and i have got strech marks on the back of them :( so i have to go out in leggings which make me soooo hot!

I'm living in dresses of all kinds :)
Got myself a couple of maxi dresses and a few shorter ones and I'm loving them lol so nice and comfy :)

Overall compared to what I've heard about other people's pregnancies and stuff I think mines not been as bad as others! Worst part for me has been on off heartburn ( which has improved massively since baby has moved down a bit)
apart from a few other minor things I have coped with which I may have moaned about but in grand scheme of things are minimal I think I have been very very lucky ( touch wood lol)

I feel like death warmed up!! Envious of you girls who are ok :( I spend my life indoors half asleep cause Im too hot with the fan on me :( xx

Overall compared to what I've heard about other people's pregnancies and stuff I think mines not been as bad as others! Worst part for me has been on off heartburn ( which has improved massively since baby has moved down a bit)
apart from a few other minor things I have coped with which I may have moaned about but in grand scheme of things are minimal I think I have been very very lucky ( touch wood lol)

i'm just like you Constantstar! heart burn is the worst thing i've had, and even that hasn't been too bad! sometimes i do feel a little guilty for my easy pregnancy especially when all my friends pregnancy's recently have been difficult in some way!

I get out of puff much easier if we go a long walk now, I feel like a granny, need a wee sit down :lol: and starting to feel a bit fed up, just want baby here.. but apart from that I feel pretty normal! :) Not feeling tired/sore or anything - think I've had it pretty easy compared to others x

I actually feel brilliant today! Even though I've had gripes and soreness throughout this pregnancy, it hasn't stopped me from doing my usual. I'm driving, still walking up mountains, walking my doggies 2-3 times a day, going out and about etc etc. The only thing I had to do was take maternity leave early due to sciatica in my back cos it was causing major problems as my job entailed prolonged standing for 7hrs a day.

Oh and the weather...well I live in Northern Ireland, so we don't get it that warm tbh. We have had a few spells were its reached the 20C mark, but I've been ok with it cos I stay out of it when its the warmest and I've got vampire skin :lol:

Fed up saying to people though, that I'm only pregnant not ill...however if someone had have said that to me...well that's a different story :rofl: x

Fed up saying to people though, that I'm only pregnant not ill...however if someone had have said that to me...well that's a different story :rofl: x

lol this made me smile :)

my mil shouted at me the other day for carrying 2 cups of tea into the lounge...........get a grip woman im pregnant, im not made of fricking glass lol

I too have been very lucky to date. Am tortured with indigestion/ heartburn but its manageable as long as I have gaviscon. Not sleeping great now but its to be expected now that I am so far in. I too live in Northern Ireland so the weather isn't an issue!

Been told numerous times today that I look fab so am well pleased! Everyday I am checking my face to see if its got bigger or if fluid is going to make an appearance. Lol vanity is such a wonderful thing.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back