I feel great!!!

lulu

Reaction score
Hi,

Just thought I would put a post up on 'feeling great'!!!

Since I past the morning sickness stage and blood loss at around 15-16 weeks I have felt great!
The only thing I have suffered with is a constant full bladder and baby lying very low which is uncomfortable.

I know that I have 6 weeks to go so there is time, but, I feel a bit odd not having experienced the tiredness, swollen feet etc etc. (I'm not complaining lol)

Anyone else feel like this???

I really hope I feel like you.

I keep dreading the 3rd trimester, and its reassuring to see someone who hasn't had a terrible time....so far!

Keep us posted!

Hi again,

well I cant believe that nobody else has replied to this post!

I have about 3 weeks to go and so far still feeling great!

I went swimming last week, 8am, did 17 lengths and have also been to 'wet n wild' in newcastle and centre parcs (mainly swimming) this week.
Lots of people were staring at me in the pool which got me thinking.........

Is it abnormal to be this pregnant but still feeling good and active?

There must be more of you out there?????............Im getting paranoid now :lol:

Hiya LuLu

Apart from the week when I had high blood pressure which I am really sure (and so is my midwife) that I had a virus of some kind, I too feel great and everyone says I look really well and radiant too.

My blood pressure is normal (which is very unusual for me in pregnancy) Ive had no nasties in my water for last few weeks and I too havnt got swollen ankles or hands which is amazing really as Im very overweight (was before I got pregnant though)

Although Im tired quite a lot of the time which is probably down to my size and age (omg..nearly 41) apart from that I too do feel really great !!!

So you are not totally alone !!!
:0)
Ragna xxxx

I've been tired and aching but it's been the best trimester yet! Think it's the excitment of knowing it's the final stage which makes it the best. I can't say I feel great but I do feel good in myself.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

With my 1st and 2nd pregnancies I felt virtually normal right up until the birth, no swelling, no anything, I felt great and didn`t know what people were moaning about!! :lol:
3rd time was different :( swollen feet, total exhaustion, even piles!! :lol:
Enjoy it, swimmings great and hopefully you`ll have an easier labour because you`re being active!
Love Lucy xx

Hiya Lou

It's fab to read your feeling so great - Especially when so many of the pregnancy ailments afflict so many of us and leave us feeling lowsy.

I too was quite lucky in my pregnancy and felt good like you do, pretty much throughout my entire pregnancy. Although I was very anxious as I'd suffered 3 previous miscarriages due to sticky blood and was injecting Heparin daily to thin my blood - I actually suffered very little with the usual pregnancy niggles. I was just very uncomfortable and had painful ribs at the very end. I even worked right up until my 38th week!

Hope you continue to feel so good right up until your holding your baby in your arms - Whih wont be long now!

Rach

I too have to inject daily, but hey what a small price to pay, and have little problems. I had a dreadful miscarriage in 2003 and they found out I was carrying the Factor V Lieden Gene. Funny because I had my first Five babies without any problem whatsover, although my first who is now a strapping 19 year old was born whilst I was having Eclamptic Fits !!!

All fun, and now just looking forward to meeting our little miracle who i thought was a sign of the menopause !!!

Ragna xxxx

Hi Lulu

I am so please that you still feel great. The swimming must be really helping you. i am still going and I hope to do it right up to the birth if I can.

It has obviosuly helped you loads and it has realy encouraged me to keep going.

Ragna said:
Rach

I too have to inject daily, but hey what a small price to pay, and have little problems. I had a dreadful miscarriage in 2003 and they found out I was carrying the Factor V Lieden Gene. Funny because I had my first Five babies without any problem whatsover, although my first who is now a strapping 19 year old was born whilst I was having Eclamptic Fits !!!

All fun, and now just looking forward to meeting our little miracle who i thought was a sign of the menopause !!!

Ragna xxxx

Hiya Ragna

Yes, the Clexane jabs are a small price to play and they never really bothered me anyway. Good job we don't have needle phobias!
I was tested for Factor V Lieden when I had recurrent miscarrige testing but it was negative. I have Anticardiolipin antibodies, which make my blood sticky. Wow, isn't it mysterious that you had your first 5 babies with no problems, and then to have problems and a miscarriage :cry:
Do you have to continue Heparin postnatally? - Im still injecting until my 6th week after the birth.

Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back