Is anyone else...

ERIN84

Reaction score
...Waking up feeling worse when you went to bed? Oh my god, I am just sooooooooo exhausted! I'm sleeping at night and not really uncomfortable!

I just feel so drained, is anyone else feeling like this?

I'm getting by ok just now, think I'm just used to catching what sleep I can. I did go through that phase though and I actually started to dread going to bed! The heat really isn't helping just now either though!! :hug:

You arent working are you megs? i cant wait till im done with work so i can just sleep during the day! I honestly am just so shattered!

Oh my goodness, you only have 2 weeks to go! How are you feeling? Technically, it could be any day now! (not that im trying to scare you or anything! )

No I'm officially on Mat leave now, and thank goodness. I have one or two naps during the day too just depending on how I'm doing. Yup 38 weeks today. I'm so nervous and excited all at the same time!!! Would love for bubs to come in the next week!!!

You never know! Do you have a text buddy? We need to know when things are happening. I LOVE LABOUR WATCH!

Someone has my number but I think she'll be a bit busy by the time I drop!

I feel like this too. I wake up more exhausted than when I went to bed! I'm managing about 4 hours in between loo visits as well. So frustrating!

I usually don't get the chance to nap during the day with Eva so I can't even say it's too much sleep :( Have you had your iron count done? I know my iron and folic acid are low and thought maybe that had something to do with it

Ive worked out a brilliant sleep pattern now. My bedroom windows are left open all day and all night, the beds just under the window so its a nice breeze, and i sleep on my back, but im half propped up by a pillow under my right side (so not really on my back). After sorting that out, I usually sleep through the night (dont even get up to pee anymore!) and feel sooo much better in the morning!

Im not working though, so even though I wake up about half 7 and go sleep about 11 or so, I dont do alot during the day so manage to keep my energy. Shouldnt be long until you finish work though right?? Maybe that will help. Really hoe you can start getting some decent sleep. x

I manage to sleep right through the night too (won't last for long come August! lol) although i've got a dreadful habit of going back to sleep at half 7 when OH goes to work. Today for example - I only got my arse outta bed about an hour ago...! lol! I get headaches when I sleep too much too, think I might JUST have gotten away with one today! lol x

Megs - Just make sure one of us has your number so we can update. HOW EXCITING! :dance:

Wow Melio, you are sorted! :)

This week is my last full week at work! I am working next tues too then just doing a few clients that week then im totally done - I CANT WAIT now! I am actually sleeping at night and I dont feel that uncomfortable which is why I'm confused to why I'm so tired all the time! Oh well, as people keep annoyingly keep telling me - I had better get used to it! :mad:

i stay up late, crash out around 2am and then sleep uncomfortably until Liam goes to work at 6.30 and i get most of my sleep in then.

i just cannot be comfy with him in the bed its impossible but i want him there incase something happens in the night...

Im starting to snap at people that tell me 'ooo you better get used to it!'.

I wont sit here and rant about it lol, itll go on too long, but gah! It frustrates me lol.

Im starting to snap at people that tell me 'ooo you better get used to it!'.

I wont sit here and rant about it lol, itll go on too long, but gah! It frustrates me lol.

GAH! This winds me up soooo much

'I'm tired' says the very tired pregnant woman

'Oh, you'll be more tired soon' <wink,wink> says the smug public

IT MAKES ME WANT TO BE A GIANT PERSON WHO CAN SQUEEZE THEM ALL INTO A CARDBOARD BOX AND SHAKE THEM AROUND :wall2::wall2::wall2:

i hate it so much

and people asking me

'what did you do at the weekend

CLEARLY I WAS PREGNANT YOU FOOL! :wall2::wall2::wall2:

heheheeh, good job i have patient friends hey :D

IT MAKES ME WANT TO BE A GIANT PERSON WHO CAN SQUEEZE THEM ALL INTO A CARDBOARD BOX AND SHAKE THEM AROUND

:rofl: I become overwhelmed by this feeling on a regular basis. The family are coping well bless them.

I feel exactly the same! :wall2:

All my clients are asking me how I am now and how im feeling - what I really want to say is "I'm dead on my feet and would rather be lying on my sofa with a nice cold drink rather than standing here sweating while I blow dry your hair" .....

But what comes out is "I'm fine thanks" :wall2:

I really cant be arsed with the comments when you tell people you are tired so I lie!!! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back