Anyone Else????

frankie707

Reaction score
Does anyone else get quite strong and uncomfortable braxton hicks after sex? Its not uncomfortable to have sex but afterwards I really feel it, even with a few period type pains. Am I the only one? Should I be worried, generally goes away by next morning. TMI but just :bd: and feeling pretty uncomfortable now.

I got a very tight belly after sex way early on in pregnancy, around the beginning of 2nd tri, but haven't had it since! All I get now is slight ligament pain in the bottom of bump, sorry can't help more!
Semen contains prostaglandin (or something??) which could be causing your uterus to 'contract' stronger during BH?

I always seem to have braxton hicks after sex, at times they can be quite painful and have even had them during which is really weird feeling. I think its pretty normal coz the uterus contracts during orgasm anyway apparantly, and yeah sperm contains a hormone that softens the cervix and can strengthen contractions xx

My belly goes rockhard after sex but goes off after a few minutes xx

mines the same as emmamb, is rock solid after but goes away after about 10 mins,

xxx

Yep I get the painful type.
I was in tears the last time I had sex cos the Braxton hicks were so painful.
I wanna have a Lil fun with my OH but I'm so scared ima end up in pain to top it off the pain from having SPD too.
Your not alone on the painful side

Yup me too! your not alone frankie. do you get lots normally anyway as I do, so I'm not worried so much

I get one and go rock hard during, and then it's hard to carry on! and then after it gets worse and then stays like that for a long time, but does go away in th end.

Thanks girls, JJMum yours sound just like mine - all gone now. I'm being positive and hoping that my body reacting like this means that when me and LO are ready sex could kick labour off :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back