Doc thinks we'll be early! Help!

TundraOwl

Reaction score
Had a slightly scary scan today lol, madam is fine, measuring absolutely fine, all seems good... however shes very low down and looks engaged! eep! doc said he wouldnt be surprised if something kicks off in the next fortnight and got to have a MW appointment every week from now on.

Must admit I'm uncomfortable, and my bump has dropped dramatically, just worried that she is going to be early early, hopefully we will make it to 37 weeks but doc said she should be fine, and they will give me steroids if we go early.

Just a little nervous now as I'm still trying to get my head round the fact I'm having a baby!!!

oh wow hun, that was unexpected Id say!
Just make sure uv got ur bags packed lol.
Dont worry about ur little girl..... if it happens before 37 weeks just phone ur mw/maternity unit as soon as something happens.
But all will be fine xxxxx

^wss
If baby arrives she will be fine. Just make sure you have your final bits
Prepared xx

Oh wow! That's amazing to think baby might come early, at least you know so can prepare yourselves now. Oh how exciting!

Just a bit scary! Got most things ready, just need to sort out her crib etc.. we have a moses basket for her to start with but need to get things organised. Been getting alot of period type pains and cant sleep, hope its not going to be like this for the next 7 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back