• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else bitter?

KJL

Reaction score
Ok so I'm so thrilled for all you lovely ladies who keep popping their babies out :clap: however I feel I have to admit that part of me is bitter :evil: ...I'm jealous and it's not fair :shakehead: when is it my turn :wall:

thought u said, "anyone else want a bitter"

i was gonna say, yes please... half of fosters aswell :D :D :D :D

but yes.......... im jealous too!

Kimbo said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I am so desperate for a drink :pray: I keep craving beer...mmmm a lovely cold pint.....

KJL said:
Kimbo said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I am so desperate for a drink :pray: I keep craving beer...mmmm a lovely cold pint.....

drool-1.gif

drool-1.gif

:rotfl: :rotfl: Oh god, now I really fancy a mojito...and a fag!

I have told my oh that when I come out of hospital, there had better be a new bottle of coke, a bag of ice, a lemon and bottle of vodka!!! :eek:

I have never craved alcohol in my life but oh what I'd do for a large vodka and coke!!! :shock:

I want my baby too :( I can't take much more of pregnancy :wall: Oh and I really want a drink too :lol:

timsmom said:
I have told my oh that when I come out of hospital, there had better be a new bottle of coke, a bag of ice, a lemon and bottle of vodka!!! :eek:

I have never craved alcohol in my life but oh what I'd do for a large vodka and coke!!! :shock:

:rotfl: I totally understand, I've never really craved it before either but now i'm desperate for some alcohol...arghhhhhhhhh :twisted:

Full of hope! said:
I can't take much more of pregnancy :wall:

Join the club :wall: I'm not feeling the love for pregnancy anymore :?

After I had my baby my mum brought a piece of blue stilton, a pot of chicken liver pate and a bottle of red wine into the hospital :lol: . Sadly my state of health meant that all I actually wanted was a bit of toast.

timsmom said:

same here, and ive got ages to go yet!! I quite fancy a glass of sparkling rose, or some champers!! For some reason my brother bought me some champers for my birthday in december...the swine, it just wound me up, lol :evil:

I'm jealous too and I have 10 weeks left!!! :shock:

hi
i have 10 weeks left too!
i could do with a cold beer ymmmmmmmx

When I was pregnant all I wanted was pate on toast... alcohol didnt bother me cos I don't drink but I really missed my blue cheese and pate! It used to drive me bonkers when we went for a meal and someone ordered a pate starter or a cheeseboard...

So I made OH promise that as soon as I'd given birth he'd have some pate ready for the toast they give you! Well, I couldnt even eat the bloody toast never mind the pate! :rotfl: :rotfl:

And since we've been home the pate is still in the fridge - unopened! :rotfl: :rotfl: :roll: :roll:

pilkers said:
When I was pregnant all I wanted was pate on toast... alcohol didnt bother me cos I don't drink but I really missed my blue cheese and pate! It used to drive me bonkers when we went for a meal and someone ordered a pate starter or a cheeseboard...

So I made OH promise that as soon as I'd given birth he'd have some pate ready for the toast they give you! Well, I couldnt even eat the bloody toast never mind the pate! :rotfl: :rotfl:

And since we've been home the pate is still in the fridge - unopened! :rotfl: :rotfl: :roll: :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I feel like that about brie right now. Before I was PG my favourite thing was a brie and cranberry baguette...yummmmmmmm! I bet I end up going off brie :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back