• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who else is overdue?

Well, officially overdue today.....log on here to see babies coming and labours kicking off left rigth and centre! lol..........Not gonna be many of us left on this thread soon!!

Any signs for anyone today? I've had quite bad period pain from yesterday evening all through the night and still here this morning.....and on/off BH......want it to turn into something but doubt it will!

Hello Ladies - can I join you? I'm due today and its a little miserable as no signs of labour what so ever- my lo is still really high (I think only 2/5ths engaged) and its not looking like he'll be here anytime soon :-(
Like everyone here I'm just getting have you had him yet texts!! I'm also really suffering with heartburn so I'm up all through the night. I can easily see me going 2 weeks over due, I was 2 weeks late myself and just over 10 lbs!! A little bit worried my lo is going to be big especially if hes late.
If I go by my lmp I would be due on 26th so another 2 days.....

Lots of labour watches today - lets hope its not long for all of us xxx

I've had a kinda constant cramp feeling in my stomach since I woke up, I've had this before, when I had been sleeping funny. Its more like a constant feeling rather than contractions. Was pretty sore this morning, since I came back from skl run, i've had sharp period type pains on top of this, which is more like contractions, but not sure if it is or not.

Also lost what I thought was alot of plug last night, dont want to get too excited coz it could just be an increase in DC & an achey tummy.

I've taken 2 paracetamol & i'm away for a lie down for a couple of hours.

Good luck everyone!
:)

I'm now 10 ten days overdue. Got 2nd sweep on Weds and getting induction date later today. Will either be Thurs or Fri this week. Really want bean to come before induction. xx

Good luck littlemiss, hope you get some rest and it all starts happening for you....it seems today is the pf baby boom day :)

Midwife told me this morning I won't need my induction appointment on Friday......the relief was amazing as I really wasn't looking forward to going in and waiting around in a hospital lol

That's fab news tinks! Big relief!

Sounds promising littlemiss, although can understand not wanting to get your hopes up! Fx tho! xx

what a baby boom today! still nothing for me tho :( - sweep tomorrow with the midwife and should get an induction day which will be either Wednesday or Thursday so will hopefully have him by the weekend.

Hello Ladies - can I join you? I'm due today and its a little miserable as no signs of labour what so ever- my lo is still really high (I think only 2/5ths engaged) and its not looking like he'll be here anytime soon :-(
Like everyone here I'm just getting have you had him yet texts!! I'm also really suffering with heartburn so I'm up all through the night. I can easily see me going 2 weeks over due, I was 2 weeks late myself and just over 10 lbs!! A little bit worried my lo is going to be big especially if hes late.
If I go by my lmp I would be due on 26th so another 2 days.....

Lots of labour watches today - lets hope its not long for all of us xxx

Hey nat26! Just wanted to say that don't worry about LO being high......2/5 engaged normally means that they can only feel 2/5 of the head and therefore LO is more than halfway down......I am the same! Unless they wrote 3/5 palpable I would say LO is nestling in nicely............I was worried about not being fully engaged at this stage but the ladies on here have reassured me (and MW) that sometimes it just doesn't happen until the onset of labour so try not to worry!...........Going off my LMP my due date is 2/11/11......so that's miles away..........really don't want to be waiting that long!

Been getting more of the 'how are things? any signs?' text messages the last couple of days and it's getting to me again.......trying not to get cross at people coz they are only excited and care about me but it's highly frustrating! I keep thinking to myself 'IF I HAD THE BABY I WOULD TELL U!!!' lol, hormones raging!

Funny how we dread labour then as soon as it looks like LO will be overdue can't wait to get it started! lol!

*I'm sprinkling lots of labour dust for us all * :lol:

Thanks mum2b410, I heard that big babies sometimes don't engage until the last minute - does that mean we are having giant babies!!??
2/11/11 is a bit of a way off!! Strange how scan and lmp dates can vary quite a bit.
I am still dreading labour and happy to wait another week or so but really need something to keep me occupied. I haven't had the burst of energy (nesting)everyone talks about!! xx

Tinks - Thats great news - Fingers crossed something happens soon!!

I had a lie down & feel alot better. Still having the odd period type cramp but dont think its much to do with labour.

Feeling a bit funny if that makes sense, kinda like something is going on but i'm really not too bothered if I need to wait another day or 2. As long as baby comes before i'm induced, and/or Halloween i'm not bothered.

Hemera - I have a sweep booked for tomorrow too (fingers crossed she does it this time) & I was also told i'd get a date for induction. Know another girl booked into the same hosp, DD a day after me & they're booked for 1st of Nov, so god knows when i'll get booked for, unless there's some cancellations!!

How is everyone tonight??

Thanks mum2b410, I heard that big babies sometimes don't engage until the last minute - does that mean we are having giant babies!!??
2/11/11 is a bit of a way off!! Strange how scan and lmp dates can vary quite a bit.
I am still dreading labour and happy to wait another week or so but really need something to keep me occupied. I haven't had the burst of energy (nesting)everyone talks about!! xx

Yeh MW said baby will be over 8lb and that bigger ones tend to 'take their time'. I am v confused about my due date, got moved forward so much that I when I worked it out I couldn't have been pregnant 40 weeks back from the 23rd as we hadn't even started trying!...........Oh well, nowt I can do about it, dating scans are meant to be more accurate than LMP so I'm hoping he will appear between now and the 2/11........would like to avoid induction if poss!

I feel energetic at times but it passes quite quickly! lol
It is hard to keep occupied but the more I sit about doing nothing the worse I feel about the whole thing.....more time to worry etc! Try and keep busy somehow hun xx

Hey littlemiss!

I am ok............had period pains on/off all day and a bit of back ache but nothing concrete to suggest labour approaching..............it's so hard with all these labour watches and babies arriving.....when's it gonna be our turn? lol!

hows it going girlies? I've got my second sweep today and will also get an induction time so hopefully thinks will start moving for me :) if not will be induced on thursday ish and hopefully will have little man by the weekend :)

Good to know that whatever happens LO will be here v soon hun! Good luck for sweep!

I have been having a lot of period pain over the last 24-36 hours but no definate sign of labour......guess it's more waiting for me! xx

Hope you girls don't have to wait too much longer, just wanted you not to worry about head not being engaged as Kynon wasnt at my last midwife appointment 3 days before he arrived, it can def happen while your in labour! Good luck, I'll be keeping an eye out for some more labour threads soon x

Still waiting here and nothing much happening at all. I am now just dreading that this baby is going to be huge by the time hes born!!

I thought last night was it for me ladies!!

I was in excruciating pain!! I can only describe the pain as contractions, as thats the only thing i've experienced thats similar, but the confusing thing was they were lasting for a good few seconds, maybe about 30secs. And coming randomly. I wouldn't phone hosp unless it was unbearable, so I thought, i'll go 2 bed & see how I feel, I got off to sleep fine & woke up ok, had a few similar "contractions" today. I wouldn't say i'm in labour, but I think my body might be preparing itself. Goodness knows how i'm gonna manage coz I was in agony last night, was so sore I had to grip the laptop & close my eyes!

Got my MW apt in an hour, for a sweep & induction date (unless she forgets again)

I'm hoping nothing happens baby wise til after 7pm though, as thats when my wee girls halloween party finishes & she's really looking forward to it.

Hemera - good luck for your sweep!

back from sweep now - not the most comfortable thing i've ever had done! - she could actually get inside the cervix this time so hopefully it will start something. Induction booked for Thursday too. really need to keep myself busy for the next 48 hours.

Good luck with the sweep littlemiss :)

Sweep went well, i'm 4cm dilated already. Plug & waters still intact. She thinks baby will come tonight!!

I've started a labour thread in Tri 3

Good luck for tonight, I hope something happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back