• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who else is overdue?

I had my second sweep yesterday and then went for a long walk which was pretty painful lol. I get taking in to hospital tomorrow to get the pessery hormone to try trigger my contractions, which im hoping works as im already at least 3cm dialated. But if that doesnt work I get my waters broken on Thursday...what a BIG week! So excited and feeling quite emotional x

Still waiting here and nothing much happening at all. I am now just dreading that this baby is going to be huge by the time hes born!!
I am worried about that too! In a panic that none of the newborn clothes will fit!! Still absolutely no signs for me either and really fed up of waiting! :-(

It's very frustrating hun.......I am worried about baby being bigger and bigger the longer this goes on :-(
Are u going on the dating scan date or your LMP date? xx

It's very frustrating hun.......I am worried about baby being bigger and bigger the longer this goes on :-(
Are u going on the dating scan date or your LMP date? xx
Hi! How overdue are you? My dates were exactly the same! October 18th. But it came....and went! There is no room left in there! Doesn't stop baba wriggling like mad though, so uncomfortable! At least I know that if nothing happens I will be induced on Saturday although its not what I wanted.

[/QUOTE]
Hi! How overdue are you? My dates were exactly the same! October 18th. But it came....and went! There is no room left in there! Doesn't stop baba wriggling like mad though, so uncomfortable! At least I know that if nothing happens I will be induced on Saturday although its not what I wanted.[/QUOTE]

I know exactly how you feel about having no room in there, I feel exactly the same. Its not nice being overdue, I'm the same as you I'd rather not be induced but I think its probably best if your lo isn't here by Saturday. Fingers crossed we will all go into labour very soon.

Is anyone else getting very bored of waiting? xx

Sorry my ticker doesn't show it does it.........I'm 40+3 so not as far past as u Cupcake but am getting fed up already!.....My LMP date was 2/11/11 and my dating scan said 23/10/11 so I dunno..........I've read dating scan more accurate, especially if you'd been on the pill close to conceiving (which I had) so I guess I'm trying to trust that but that means being overdue :-(............I know I have another week or so but I don't want to be induced either altho at least at that point u know the baby is gonna come one way or the other!

I have got period pains again, feel more severe today- woke up about 5.30 with them..............I bet it turns into nothing :-(

Got MW tomorrow so hoping she will reassure me.

U still have time to go into labour naturally Cupcake so try and sit tight (I know that must be soooo hard to do, I have no patience left whatsoever!)..........it's all gonna be worth it in the end!

Gotta keep our chins up girls! xxx

Not me anymore!!!
Good luck girlies and hope it all happens soon for you all xxx

Still nothing happening here! Keep finding myself in tears and trying to hide it from OH as don't want to worry him. Not sure if its hormones or anxiety about everything. I do feel as if my body has failed me a bit by not doing this itself naturally but know I shouldn't feel like that. I hope everyone else is feeling a bit better than me.

Still nothing happening here! Keep finding myself in tears and trying to hide it from OH as don't want to worry him. Not sure if its hormones or anxiety about everything. I do feel as if my body has failed me a bit by not doing this itself naturally but know I shouldn't feel like that. I hope everyone else is feeling a bit better than me.

omg I totally get where you're coming from hun...........I was in tears last night and saying to OH that I feel like I'm letting everyone down becoz they are all expecting LO and my body just isn't really doing anything to tell anyone that he is on his way! No one says anything directly but I feel so much pressure (probably put on by myself) to deliver him safely and naturally...........not realistic at all but I can't help how I feel!..............I know it's really hard hun but maybe you should try and talk to OH, just getting how u feel out of your system may help? *BIG HUG*

:wave:

I'm still here - 6 days overdue today & hopefully today is the day baby shows face & we get a bump colour!

:oooo:

I'm feeling like this today - due for induction tomorrow and so scared what would happen in the olden days before the doctors could help nature along. Why doesn't my body want to work properly. now i'm thinking its all going to go horribly tomorrow :(

I had 2nd sweep this morning. Cervix not as posterior as last week but hasn't moved all the way round yet so midwife couldn't do proper sweep. Got a little bit of show during and since which is more than last week.

Have induction on Friday morning so really hoping bean makes their way out today or tomorrow. Good luck everyone. xx

I'm feeling like this today - due for induction tomorrow and so scared what would happen in the olden days before the doctors could help nature along. Why doesn't my body want to work properly. now i'm thinking its all going to go horribly tomorrow :(

Sorry u feel so down hun, but try to think past the induction and of when u will have your LO in your arms......it's helping me to try and stay sane with the waiting! ...........I know we're feeling like our bodies are letting us down, but it really isn't in our control and the fact that we have managed to conceive and grow our babies all this time cannot be seen as failing!

Try to stay calm about 2moro if u can......easy to say but the more anxious u r the more it's likely to slow things down. Try to keep occupied and have some positive thoughts about the birth......u may only need one gel to get things started and be fine!

Wishing u soooo much good luck for tomorrow :)

Oh no! Don't worry, I am sure everything will be fine, worrying doesn't help though I know its hard not to. We have to just have faith in the people that are looking after us, they do this all the time so should know whats best for us. Just keep in mind that very soon you will have your LO! Yay! Good luck for tomorrow xxx

omg I totally get where you're coming from hun...........I was in tears last night and saying to OH that I feel like I'm letting everyone down becoz they are all expecting LO and my body just isn't really doing anything to tell anyone that he is on his way! No one says anything directly but I feel so much pressure (probably put on by myself) to deliver him safely and naturally...........not realistic at all but I can't help how I feel!..............I know it's really hard hun but maybe you should try and talk to OH, just getting how u feel out of your system may help? *BIG HUG*
I know, I just feel a bit silly and I'm trying to bottle it up because I don't want to be blubbing in the hospital! I am so nervous about being on a ward with strangers and my OH will get sent home at 9pm and isn't allowed back till 10am the next morning. As well as being scared about the birth I have the anxiety of being in hospital, and on my own! I know I need to grow up and be a big brave girl!! I am going to be a mummy soon! :)
I didn't realise there were so many of us feeling this way, its so noce to have support, thank you everyone xxx

I know a lot of people have a fear of hospitals but in the grand shceme of things u wont be in very long and altho ur OH wont be there overnight u will have ur phone and can txt/call him. U never know u may not be in overnight at all!

I don't think u should bottle things up.....OH needs to support u and therefore he needs to know how u feel so that he can try and understand and be there for u in the way u need him to be!xx

I know a lot of people have a fear of hospitals but in the grand shceme of things u wont be in very long and altho ur OH wont be there overnight u will have ur phone and can txt/call him. U never know u may not be in overnight at all!

I don't think u should bottle things up.....OH needs to support u and therefore he needs to know how u feel so that he can try and understand and be there for u in the way u need him to be!xx

I guess so, I just don't want him worrying when he is working hard on 12 hour shifts. I cry to the dog instead!! :lol:
I think part of the problem is that I haven't seen the maternity unit so it is a fear of the unknown. I have read in the booklet that phones are not allowed, or the use of power points. I don't know what to expect or what to take with me! I am such a worrier I know, I need to think positive and hope that I won't be in long! xxx :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back