Anyone craving alcohol?

He's an engineer (not sure exactly, far to complicated for me!) on an oil rig. Bit mad travelling to there every month but it's a good job. Hes put in for a transfer to Norway so should be working there soon instead, slightly easier to get home from if I go into early labour plus he will only be away 2 weeks at a time instead of a month so I can't wait!

Aww that must be so hard! Hopefully he will get the transfer!

Hope you have a lovely anniversary anyway babe..

i may give birth on our anniversary :lol:

I was pg during my 21st too, it was a bit miserable.

I love the idea of snuggling up with a baby at xmas! With the heating up full blast...snow outside..mind you wot abt getting a buggy thro the snow! loool

I was heavily pg with my first in the summer of 2004 and it was an absolute scorcher that year, was very very uncomfortable. I had to take changes of clothes and baby wipes everywhere as I was sweating that much.

:)

SNAP our daughters are the same age! 23rd June.. man that was bloody hot wasnt it!!!!!

Thats un-canny isn't it! My girl was born on 24th!! She was 1 week early (was induced) did your daughter have a good birthday last week? I'm still trying to find space for all the toys.

Sarah

Happy 1st Anniversary

I hope you can find some way to celebrate!!

Sarah

Happy 1st Anniversary

I hope you can find some way to celebrate!!

Thanks, think we'll celebrate when we go to France in a couple of weeks, might have one little glass of French wine or champers!

I was pg during my 21st too, it was a bit miserable.

I love the idea of snuggling up with a baby at xmas! With the heating up full blast...snow outside..mind you wot abt getting a buggy thro the snow! loool

I was heavily pg with my first in the summer of 2004 and it was an absolute scorcher that year, was very very uncomfortable. I had to take changes of clothes and baby wipes everywhere as I was sweating that much.

SNAP our daughters are the same age! 23rd June.. man that was bloody hot wasnt it!!!!!

Thats un-canny isn't it! My girl was born on 24th!! She was 1 week early (was induced) did your daughter have a good birthday last week? I'm still trying to find space for all the toys.

Mine was 5 days early naturally :)
She had a small family birthday on the day, had a joint party with her sister on 12th June as its cheaper and they have friends who are sisters so its handy :) How about yours?

Tbh she didnt get that many toys, i have just recently cleared all their old toys away and my fam know that lol so bought her clothes and gave her money.. tbh she only plays with her ipod touch, reads books and writes stories/poems so she doesnt need any toys thankfully! The only toys my 4 year old has is a box of barbies :lol: she has an ipod touch too and loves drawing and watching films.. so thats all we have in the house! Parents Paradise!! lol

This year she seemed to get lots of moxie dolls and arts & crafty type things. She also got a high rise bed with a computer desk and futon underneath - she loves sitting there messing about on her computer. She has so many toys but we're gradually clearing out lots of stuff. Oh and she got games for her wii but it hasn't been turned on since she got the bed. Too much stuff for one so young, I was telling her the other day all I had when I was wee was a box of books, a box of barbies and a couple of board games...no tv's, wii's, pc's ect. Its rediculous.

:roll:

Lol they are very lucky kids arent they!

I cant believe i forgot, i made their beds into bunk beds, they can be single or bunk.. and turned their room all hello kitty its dead cute!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back