Anyone already thought about labour?

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
I had a hideous nightmare delivery last time (worst day of my life!) so this time I would like to hypnobirth in a pool with gas and possibly try pethidine (never tried that).
What would you like? x

A pain free, over in a moment, silent, relaxing labour! Lovely! X

I have found the older have got the worse my labours have been. I also have very fast labours and now I'm worried about not getting to the hospital in time I honestly don't think I will make it. I would quite like to be induced so I have a little control over it.

I'd like a natural birth....mainly because I want to come straight back out of hospital once it's all over,I have the fear when it comes to hospitals! X

I want exactly the same dont know about pethadine but i want something where im still able to use the pool, my first was horrible so want it to be very different this time xx

Are you going to try for a natural labour cos? X

I am if the dr's think that it would be safe to do so. I know it's my choice and whatever but I'm not one to go against medical advice when it comes to pregnancy and birth stuff.
I've always wanted a home birth but I don't think it's favourable for a VBAC and that traumatic birth on obem has put me right off that one!
A nice water birth with a bit of gas would suit me fine :) x

Cos Im going to be stalking your vbac journey :) You want the birth I want when my turn comes around again!

You're more than welcome to stalk hun :)
I'll be interested to see what advice I get from the hospital. With 3 vaginal deliveries under my belt and just on c section I think they may agree to it x

With regards to the water they'll probably try and get you away from it as they might say continous monitoring to keep an eye on uterine rupture but monitoring doesn't actually give them any indication for it. Just in case they try and tell you that lol.

I think you'll vbac no problems. Really wishing you a lovely relaxed birth :love:

Thanks hun, after the disaster last time, anything would do! x

I have found the older have got the worse my labours have been. I also have very fast labours and now I'm worried about not getting to the hospital in time I honestly don't think I will make it. I would quite like to be induced so I have a little control over it.

This is what I'm trying to fight for now but mw is having non of it, I can really see me giving birth on the kitchen floor with the kids around me and o/h at work lol

Labour seems to get more stressful every time

I dreamt the other night that I had had an extremely quick birth and the next day I was like did I really dream that - of course I am sure it will not happen like that. Hubby has expressed feelings he would not be keen for me to have an epidural because of the pethidine ?? I have used laughing gas for dental work so im guessing gas an air is pretty much the same and boy did it relax me so perhaps just that.

I would like Mr Stork to bring my wee one to me all clean and baby powder fresh :) oh, and he can fly off with my baby weight. Sweet xxx

I am warming to a water birth with gas and air, its looks very relaxing and i love hot baths anyway but im not oppose to an epidural if things take a turn for the worst! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back