Any old wives tales or tips for keeping the little swimmers in!

i think surely the female orgasm must help? If you both 'finish' at the same time surely the muscle contractions rom both him and you must give the little swimmers a boost? x

LOL this thread has made me laugh. I sometimes end up propped up on my shoulders and the back of my neck with my back against the wall to give as much vertical drop as possible. LOL Usually stay like that for 10 mins. So far all I've ended up with is a stiff neck! :lol:
xx

haha @ momma kat!!
coming on here doesn't half cheer me up :D

and i think if you both finish at the same time it does help to keep it in more xx

I found this on the internet and the thought of my OH's face when I explain exactly what he needs to do during a romantic and spur of the moment session makes it almost worth doing!!!!! LOL

The Sexual Act and Positions to Aid in Conception
The man should put a small pillow under her buttocks and with her knees raised, the man enters her from a modified missionary position.
However, the man must not lie on top of her, but must support himself with his hands and arms. The woman, with insertion of the penis will elevate her hips slightly to accommodate a very deep penetration. The man must proceed slowly.
At this step, the man will grab both of the woman's legs and press them to her breast, and the penetration is now at the very maximum possible.
The man and woman should attempt to thrust and respond in rhythm, and the man should attempt to penetrate as deeply as possible.
As the crisis approaches, the man can warm the woman (as she herself might be able to trigger an orgasm by this) and the man must ejaculate without withdrawing or continue to thrust.
The man must them release the woman's legs back to bent at the knees (while remaining inside of her), and force out all the sperm available. This sperm will pool itself near the orifice of the cervix and have basically an unimpeded route to the hopefully waiting ripe ova.

Can you imagine!!!

Sorry but :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:! I can just imagine showing this to my OH! LOL

xx

I know - I can just imagine whispering 'No Darling, you are supposed to bring both my knees up to my breasts and stop thrusting when you feel the crisis arriving'!!!:rofl:

Think that would put an end to his participation in TTC for a good while!!!!

LOL I think calling it 'the crisis' isn't helping! LOL No, no, I can't imagine telling my OH how to perform. The sulk would be unbearable! :)

xx

I think it must have been written by someone who believe there should be no more babies in the world ever!!!!

Hey just wanted to share this and by no means saying it will work for everyone but this is how I got pregnant!

After ttc since jan 10, MC in april and cycles becomming shorter we decided to have a break when I finished Junes Af and was meant to OV the next day! I just thought OMG I cant do this atm so we stopped actively ttc!

So we BD when we wanted to and NEVER dyd in any other position than me on top!

Bingo I got pregnant!

Now I know I was more relaxed after deciding to have a break etc but we never used any other position!

Just thought Id share and let you know that although female on top isnt usually promoted when TTC it DEF worked for us so it can and does work!!

Good luck to you all ttc and lots of baby dust coming your way xxxx

I know - I can just imagine whispering 'No Darling, you are supposed to bring both my knees up to my breasts and stop thrusting when you feel the crisis arriving'!!!:rofl:

Think that would put an end to his participation in TTC for a good while!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL I needed a bit of cheering up so I just came on and read the 'instructive article' for BD position again! It is still making me laugh!

xx

I know! I'm sure it is not supposed to be funny, but is supposed to be a serious article, but I think that just makes it more funny!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back