any advice? am gettin wee bit worried!

kazimotto

Reaction score
hi girls,

well as u know last time i was pg it enede up being EP. i have no pain as such this time, def not like last time, but in my groin area i am having like achey pain, i get it in my joints at times due to fybromyalgia, but never there. and i am getting wee bit worried. got my bfp sat, and its been there ever since really, and its alternating each side. anybody had this? xx

hi girls,

well as u know last time i was pg it enede up being EP. i have no pain as such this time, def not like last time, but in my groin area i am having like achey pain, i get it in my joints at times due to fybromyalgia, but never there. and i am getting wee bit worried. got my bfp sat, and its been there ever since really, and its alternating each side. anybody had this? xx

no experience personally hun, but mention it to your midwife to be on the safe side x

I had period like cramps for quite a while around the time of my bfp, but no joint like aches I'm afraid. I can only suggest the same as vixforever, if you're worried, talk to your midwife x

its probably nothing to worry about. My back is achey and I get crampy feelings but its all normal. Everything is stretching and growing down there for this wee one!

thanks girls,

just spoke to epu, they are giving me a scan on monday to check everything, and said that some pains are normal in early pregnancy so just hold out but if they get sore or worse then will get scan straight away. x

Yay glad your getting your scan , is that next monday? so then you can relax a bit. Might be the fibromyalga complaining about your pregnancy , as my mum gets this as it causes her all sorts of joint and muscle aches.

That's good that you are getting a scan, you'll feel better after that x

yeah next mondya, she said better to wait as long as poss so they can see something. but at least they are listening this time! its coming and going so really hope its nothing to worry about. i got a reading last night by a medium at my church and she said there is a female energy coming into the family! so i know she must be coming this time!xx

Hey hun, hope your okay!
Just wanted to reply to your post as I distinctley remember having groin pains early on in my pregnancy which I worried about and everything was fine, (I know its easier said then done but try not to worry) I put it down to stretching, I also had back (period like pains).

x

Glad you got a scan hun. I had these and my MW said they were just stretching pains. Good lcuk!!
xx

Glad you are getting a scan. I had lots of pains and twinges from early on and had a scan to check it wasn't ectopic. My GP said it was a good sign that the pains were on both sides as it probably meant it was stretching etc

thankyou girls, its so nice to get some advice on things from u all. this morning the groin pains away but i feel like i have af pains, and i keep thinking oh please dont let this mean i'm gonna lose baby. its horrible, dont think i will relax until i have had a scan and all is well. lets hope that happens. xx

I had af type cramps all last week,had eased off by yesterday,was also gettin pain in my groin and next to both hips,especially my left tho...which I'm guessin must b the side baby has implanted on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back