Anxiety and pregnancy

Hi all so amazed how many of us suffer with anxiety. Ive read some fantastic books which made me feel normal again as they have been written by people who have suffered with it. Walking and doing basic mindfulness has really helped me. I also talk to my Mum about it and she makes me see sense.

This week I have found the afternoons to be the worse and just before I go to bed. That swirl of anxiety in my stomach I just want to go to bed.

Fairplay to you all coming on here and sharing, its good to know we can support each other xx

Hi all so amazed how many of us suffer with anxiety. Ive read some fantastic books which made me feel normal again as they have been written by people who have suffered with it. Walking and doing basic mindfulness has really helped me. I also talk to my Mum about it and she makes me see sense.

This week I have found the afternoons to be the worse and just before I go to bed. That swirl of anxiety in my stomach I just want to go to bed.

Fairplay to you all coming on here and sharing, its good to know we can support each other xx

Hi apple cider

My first pregnancy i was terrible, panic attacks, night terrors everything...this time im to bloody tired and fall fast asleep lol.

Do youu wind before you fallasleep xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back