anxiety

gerb

Reaction score
does anyone on here suffer with anxiety??

i suffer with it related to my job and i have concerns about it affecting my pregnancy. with my last pregnancy i had a missed miscarriage- could this of been caused by stress? or would u actually get symptoms ie pain bleeding??

a week before my scan last time i had alot of stress at work (so in my head feasibly could of been about the time our baby died) and iv got myself really stressed today and now iv got a sore tummy- like a nervous tummy so its probably just that. am i being really stupid??

im concerned about how i will get thru a pregnancy... gonna try and calm down now as i have a really long lunch break...think is i worry so easily so i think my reasons or triggers are probably a bit silly....

anyway girls just wondered if im alone here xx

Hello!
I suffer from slight anxiety and I've always found rescue remedy to be a god send- I used to pooh pooh it but when it actually worked I shut up! It is safe to use in pregnancy so you could give it a try to take the edge off?
Could you speak to your boss about taking things on that are a bit less stressful to help you out at all?
:hug:

oooh ok i may try that i think hubby may already have some :rotfl:
i think im becoming a pain at work so i will see how it goes...! i dont see him much and i feel like im a burden :(

Don't ever feel like you're a burden! This is an important time in your life and your employer has a responsibility to ensure you are safe and well at work. Try to relax and enjoy your preganancy (this is like a mantra for me as I'm always being told to do this!).

yes i will try and chill!!! i think if there is further confusion iu will speak to my boss and get things sorted, hopefully there wont be and im worrying over nothing!! i really want to enjoy it, but feel its a bit early at the mo!! xx

I suffer with anxiety and even had a mild panic attack whilst pregnant. Try and reduce your stress but also do not get stressed about it. Your baby is actually very tough, me DD is absolutely fine.

:hug: :hug:
I have sent you a very long pm ... lol, I am not good at condensing things.

thank you for ur messages,
happy bunny i will message u back tomorrow thank you for ur message xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back