Antibiotics again :-(

Rowesb

Reaction score
I have another uti :( think am catching rosie's mummy up!

Ave felt a bit naff all week but put it down to the heat and shifts... but is probably why pip was quiet on Tuesday

Oh no - massive sympathy! I have felt so ill in the last two days; hope the AB are kicking in now. I slept for 2 hours this morning and didnt have a shower til 2pm, felt like such a slob!

Hope you feel better pronto, I know how you feel hun :hug:

Oh no :( That's rubbish! Hope you feel better really soon!

Hope you feel better once ab kick in - try and rest as much as you can xx

Oh no...you poor thing :( Hope you feel better soon. LOVE the little legs in your avatar by the way :cloud9:

:hug: Hope the medication kicks in quickly and you start to feel better soon!! xxxx

I feel worse this morning... Really achey at the bottom of my bump... And still sickly too... Am getting a bit worried now but don't think I have given the antibiotics chance to work either. Stuck at work so will see how I am this afternoon I think, if I am having problems I would rather go to the unit that I am booked to than here...

Sorry to hear you have another one! You and RM have def been in the wars re: infections. Give the medication time to work but def go down to the unit if you are feeling alot worse. It wont do any harm. Hugs x

Bless you - I have felt ill again today too - this time an achey lower back so Im really worried it has gone to my kidneys. Seeing MW tomoro..

I hope you get better really fast, these UTI's are bloody awful. :hug: let us know what they do ok? xx

Thanks chick x
Home now, uti worse but won't know til tomorrow if antibiotics are the right ones, so got pain killers, sleep and fluids advised. Pip very happy and took great offence at being monitored again, battering the sensors!

Well lets hope that you are on the right ones, did they give you Keflex? I have been given that one for the second time, Im guessing that its working ok. My lower back is as stiff as a board this morning so I think I have wrecked it doing something, probably lifting Rosie!

Hope you start to feel better and can get some rest - if you do you'll be doing better than me, Rosie had me up for two hours in the night and then woke up at 5am :wall: damn those molars!

Get well wishes xx

:hug: hope both of you are better soon! xxx

Those are the ones that I am on too RM.
Have got up this morning (just now) feeling a bit better, still in pain, so probably feeling better with having a day off more so... planning on spending most of it in my PJ's. Also am going to phone my MW at the 'otherside' cos I ended up going back to MAC where I work again, feel as I am booked in at the other unit it is only fair that they know and chase things up a bit... I hate how everything shuts down for the weekend :(

Thanks for all you replies and wishes Girls, I realise this has been a bit of a whingy thread...

Hope you feel better soon too RM :hugs:

forgot to say this morning that it appears that Pip has turned round, Dr thought that it was a bottom up by my ribs, but didn't want to palpate too hard further down as I was struggling. MW also put the position as transverse cephalic...

Phoned for the results of my sample this afternoon, apparently it was clear, white cells normal and no growth... am really miffed now as feel a slight time waster, even though I still have all the UTI symptoms and pain up my sides still (which isn't ligament as a warm bath did naff all earlier). Am also pissed off as am almost certain now that a urine infection must have been a plausable cause for my mc, but because I seem to miss the timing for getting any growth I will be left to perservere next time.

Although I am not right and am fed up I hope that these antibiotics are the wrong ones and I am still having problems on Wednesday when I see the MW again... just in the hope of getting something on the system to say they need to watch me early and closely next time.... sounds mad doesn't it! :wall2:

Oh blimey!!! Would it be worth getting them to test another sample? The one I did on Monday came back showing GBS as the cause, I am really pissed off because when they sent me in for monitoring i asked the doctor if the GBS could be causing my tightenings - she said no, the midwife said no..now, I have been told to take the Keflex which I was prescribed by my GP before they got the results but the antibiotics that were recommended for this infection (as told by the hospital lab) are not the ones I am taking - so I have to finish this course and then do another sample - I know whats coming..the UTI is going to come back and I'll end up on a low dose for the rest of the pregnancy. Am seeing the consultant tomorrow so will ask her what she thinks.

SO SORRY TO GO ON! xx

Gosh Helen, up for 2 hours during the night and then up at 5? You must be so shattered!

Hope you both feel lots better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back