Antibiotics again :-(

Why do they make it all so bloody hard work.... Feel better today and not taken as many pain killers... But I dread to think what it sounds like on the other side of the toilet door at work as I am whimpering still when I pee :lol:
See a MW tomorrow so am hoping that the sample there will still show stuff and another sample then sent as think the antibiotics I am on should have had more effect by now...

Well, sample clear on routine testing today, but sample resent... Should get results on Friday. Am now bunged up though cos of the codiene!! So off to get some fybogel :wall2: if it ain't 1 thing it is another!

Well, finished antibiotics this morning, but things still don't feel right... it still stings... both samples have come back clear... think MW will have a funny text on Monday... as don't know if this is not 'normal' cos everything is squished....:dohh:

Thanks.... (dunno what to call you now!!!) :flower:

It is the wondering if it is normal that is frustrating now.... cos it doesn't feel as though it should be, but knowing that I could be heading for problems if it is not normal... I really don't know what to do.

Oh call me mamafy (hoping I'm mamafy by the end of the day :pray: ), anything other than biatch :lol:

I am so glad to have finished work to be able to keep up with u lot... where did the ****** come from? wondered what FB was about :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back