Anti-reflux milk

Not as windy today michelle. Her tummy only gurgles when I give her the ranitadine. Like her belly is totally empty and u can hear it moving down iukwim xx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

Amelie did that for 15 weeks Gayle! Magically stopped after that. Her tummy would make that noise and she would start crying like being scared and then go back feeding. She ocassionaly does it again but thankfully only rarely.

Blooming reflux!! I hope dg stops again. She was so much better for a while back.

But tonight I must say
I LOVE HIPP. Still no sick! Go girly!x x

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

well it seems to be working!!! all 3 bottles today have gone down with no tears at all. I am slightly amazed to be honest!

she has had 550mls between the 3 bottles, and still has 2 bottles to go today! so hopefully looking at a more normal total today. Dare i hope for 900mls???

Yes you can hope :) k has 5x 8oz bottles a day xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeeey!!!! That's great!
I was thinking today maybe I try hipp maybe she got bored of the taste of the one that we have but tried a sample that we have at home and both milk smell and taste the same and I may add completely disgusting and outrageously sweet lol! No wonders that after 6 m of that and then fruits kids are crazy for sweeties lol!

Oh lynds and how is she doing with the constipation?

hmm yeah she just shat a pebble! and screamed whilst she did it poor wee toot. I gave her 30mls of baby tea this morning, and another 30mls just now. Thats twice as much as I normally give her. Will need to see how she goes tomorrow and then maybe up it again?

I have to call my HV back on Monday and let her know how we are getting on, so will see what she suggests. I have Hipp baby apple juice, for 4mnths+ so might see if she needs a wee drop of that to keep her moving. x

Hipp baby apple juice from 4 months sounds amazing. Must get some!! :) xxx

Mothercare is the only place I could find it! x

brilliant news lynds,least it rules out probable intollerances,freyas prob must be reflux,least youve got it sorted,well done mummy xxxx

Co-op sells it too. I bought some Heinz apple juice and spring water today it's for 4 months and tried k and he seemed to like it. I put an ounce in a weaning cup, he was trying so hard to do it himself :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359231224.481285.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1359231234.167517.jpg xx

Co-op sells it too. I bought some Heinz apple juice and spring water today it's for 4 months and tried k and he seemed to like it. I put an ounce in a weaning cup, he was trying so hard to do it himself :) View attachment 31121View attachment 31122 xx

I love watching Freya trying to feed herself. But on the other hand it makes me realise just how quickly they are growing up!

we are not going to have our wee babas for long. soon they are going to be walking talking little people!

Co-op sells it too. I bought some Heinz apple juice and spring water today it's for 4 months and tried k and he seemed to like it. I put an ounce in a weaning cup, he was trying so hard to do it himself :) View attachment 31121View attachment 31122 xx

I love watching Freya trying to feed herself. But on the other hand it makes me realise just how quickly they are growing up!

we are not going to have our wee babas for long. soon they are going to be walking talking little people!

I know it's scary. Can't imagine him with teeth and talking lol xx

last 2 nights she has had really bad wind. Proper power farting. Saturday night it was waking her but she was getting back to sleep

last night she was obviously quite sore with it as had quite a few screaming fits. Got quite worried at one point as she had got herself in a right state.

I think I have had 3 hours sleep....... she is tired and grumpy too poor we toot

i didnt introduce this milk gradually, maybe I should have???? cant have her like this every night. Really hope it settles down quickly or I will have to take her off this milk

Sorry to hear that :(
I don't know what to suggest with her. i am not sure if gradually introducing the milk would have helped? Is she feeling better now?

I didn't introduce hipp gradually either and dg has been the same all weekend, farting then screaming. Yesterday had 3 really bad nappies! She would have normally done 3 a week, so that must be the hipp. She's upped her ranitadine and I think it's helping with the sick but I'm sure coilef is making her worse. But yet I don't know why. Think I will take her off coilef. What's going on with our girls. Xxx

little windy millers that they are!!

Freya was fine when we put her on Hipp, her nappies did get fuller but I found it helped her wind a little bit.

we maybe just need to give them time to get used to it??

she has pooped twice today, thick pasty VERY stinky poop. i have to wear an eye mask sprayed with perfume over my nose! (I have a very bad gag reflex, bad mummy!)

but other than being a little more tired than usual she is absolutely fine. Fingers crossed we all get some sleep tonight! x

I'm finding hipp poops don't stink like the sma ones did!!! She fought me unaware yesterday. Was happy as lorry sitting in it playing with her toys. Must have been there atleast 40 mins before she started to squirm! Woops. Xx

could be her teeth gayle,sofia has always been really windy,i call her farty pants lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back