reflux!!

My1stBaby

Reaction score
Poor max has been so bad I rung doctor and she thinks its reflux. He's always had it but mild, and its got worse. I'm having to up the gaviscon into every feed (which is a nightmare as it blocks the dr browns teats) and she's given some lactulose for when he gets constipated (that's why I originally lowered his feeds)

Fingers crossed ill get my happy baby back !

Xxxx

Poor little chap! Reflux is such a pain in the backside! Hope he gets better soon.

I feel your pain! harry was diagnosed with reflux at 2 weeks old. Gaviscon worked for a while but then stopped. Just wasnt strong enough. Hes now on 2 meds and doing so much better. Hang in there hun!

We have 2 sachets of gaviscon in our bottles but we have to use the cartons of milk as when we used the powder it was far too thick we use tt bottles.....tbh he orders the cartons to the powder stuff too

xxx

This might be a silly comment (non bottle feeder) could you give an oz mixed with gaviscon in one bottle and the rest in the dr brown??

Thanks everyone. I make them up in tt bottles as I can shake them to dissolve it then I pour into dr browns! Just to make my job easier lol!!

Xxxxx

Awwwhhhh it's such a shame! Hope he improves with the gaviscon. Personally i think he sounds like he needs a stronger med. Just going to reply to ur PM now xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back